• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers U/3DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fork

Smash Cadet
From this IGN article it seems like they haven't even begun developing the new Smash Title =[

But apparently it will not be like Melee or Brawl, which is assume will be in between casual and competitive gaming witch would be nice to bring the community together so I can make more money off you scrubs, and I believe they will improve on Brawl because Nintendo is trying to cater to the competitive gamer on the Nintendo Wii U. As for improvements on Brawl he said he will hire a staff for balancing characters. He plans on starting with Brawl and improving on there for the next game. I assume no more tripping, larger hit stun, slightly faster pace,more technical maneuvers and a more balanced roster.

original article: http://ds.ign.com/articles/117/1174428p1.html

D

Deleted member

This belongs in one of the official Super Smash Bros. 4 thread (Wii-U or 3DS). Please put it there for now and all discussion should be in their until we get enough information to open up a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom