• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Notes - the Super Smash App (upgraded damage values to 1.0.4 & matchups included!)

anddna

Smash Rookie

So last week me and a couple of friends decided to develop a so needed app not only for the competive, but also the casual, players of smash bros...

You can choose all the mains you... well.. main.
We gathered a lot of info from here, ssbwiki.com, smashboards and some gamefaqs... for each character, their attacks damage values, (with values updated to match the actual ones present since 1.0.4 patch) specials descriptions, some character analysis videos by ZeRo, M2K and shofu, competitive data by @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer , (thanks again for the data!) alternates origins, and much other stuff we didn't even know it existed!
Obviously, it has the unlock methods of chars and stages, aswell as Challenges and their prizes (all for 3DS and Wii U)

We even included a Tier list & all the characters Matchups! Source: http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/
On future updates, and also with a more evolved metagame, we will refreseh the tier list and matchups with LIVE info (right now its "static"... we took the info on 12.4.14).

Many of you probably already downloaded the last version... called simply "Smash Notes".

But we had to take out the app from the store and make some changes, and now we reuploaded it again from scratch with corrected info and more features, so don´t forget to download this new "super" version!

This is a new app... so we won't use the last topic anymore... check it here: http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-notes-the-definitive-app-for-the-smash-bros-player.380282/

Please! let us know what you think! any kind of feedback is appreciated, and obviously we would love if you commentsharerateblabla and all those other things all the Apps always ask to their users...

but more importantly: Let's share this app to all the Smash Bros community! we think this could turn on a good "study" app for tournaments, and also a great way to get started on the smash scene, so please tell your smash friends about it...
more players with the app = more feedback & chances to define even more the app.

So PLEASE! share the App Super Smash Notes or a more viral url: tiny.cc/ssnotes

Thanks guys... this was made for all of you... hope you love it as we do! :D

PD: Right now it's only on Android... but we DO are developing Super Smash Notes for iOS too! actually it's a bit harder to publish on Apple store... so the app is still on waiting for review...

But shouldn't take longer than ONE MORE WEEK to be published on IOS! wait for it!

:)

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Images and links are working fine.

Sorry you have to deal with iOS's app review, it's a shame that getting an app on their store that isn't a flashlight app is a nightmare.

I will download this when my mobile internet gets uncapped.

EmblemCrossing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EmblemCrossing
3DS FC
1590-4692-1363
If I had more room on my phone I would get this.

Might have to make some room, just because waiting for iOS is awful.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Downloading it now, let's check it out! Takes so damn long to download on my phone though, weird....

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Just tried it since Tuesday. The. app is good, but it's off to a very wonky start For starters my main complaint is the MAINS feature. It registers :4bowserjr::4charizard::4duckhunt:as my only characters and I keep trying to get rid of them to add:4greninja::4sonic: and a bunch of others instead. But when I turn off the app or my phone and come back later, it gets rid of them and reverts back to Junior and the other two. I reset the app and reinstalled it to try and start over, and it STILL uses those 3 as my only mains even though I didn't select them (yet) , except it now registers Bowser instead of Duck Hunt. I saw a review on Google Play that said it registered Bowser as his only main too, so it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem.

Please try to fix it soon, it's infuriating. I'll talk about others later, typing on mobile is a drag...

EDIT: Did you delete it from Google Play? I don't see it anymore.

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Oh, my god!

You sir... ARE AMAZING!
Thank you so much for this, I'll get it as soon as possible.

Vyledust

Smash Cadet
NNID
vyledust
3DS FC
4828-5240-3817
Switch FC
SW-0024-1518-2334
Am I the only one that can not DL this?

cot(θ)

Smash Journeyman
Hah, that's great. Is it open source? Are you taking pull requests?

Top Bottom