• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Spartans: Brawl! (Halo 3 SSBB)

Wangler

Smash Rookie
I thought this would be a fun gametype to make/play with my friends. I gotta say, it's a blast once I worked out all the problems. I'm still making adjustments here or there. Take a look and tell me what you think!
Link
Hope you guys like it!
Link to file share, not that anyone cares.

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was pretty funny... It would have been nice if you use something other than a rocket launcher the entire video though.

Wangler

Smash Rookie
I reworked the stage with my friend and revamped the gametype. It actually plays more like a first person Smash Bros. now. I think you guys would love playing it. Although it's quite disorienting, as one would imagine.
New Video
I have the gametype and map on my file share. Listed as v2.

Firebert

Smash Ace
I reworked the stage with my friend and revamped the gametype. It actually plays more like a first person Smash Bros. now. I think you guys would love playing it. Although it's quite disorienting, as one would imagine.
New Video
I have the gametype and map on my file share. Listed as v2.
Wow, that's even better. I would like to try playing it.

Top Bottom