• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Wars

sethpenguin

Smash Cadet
Prolouge: Electron
Two years ago, scientist had found a device of alien origin inside a meteor. The device had contained an AI which could learn anything. So the scientist had begun working on an AI Controlled Global Defense System the Global Millitary could use, their result was Electron. The Global Millitary had placed thousands of small computers in tanks, helicopters, submarines, humvees and other weapons, all connected to Electron. The scientist thought that this would help the world but neither did they know that they had created a monster.

Chapter 1: The War Begins
Deep withina lab, a group scientist were working on a project, until the General of the Global Millitary had entered the room. The scientist had stopped working and saluted the General.
"Welcome" said one of the scientist.
"Is Electron hooked up to the computer yet?" the General asked.
"We're doing it right now." said the lead scientist.
The scientist went back to work.
In the room was a giant computer screen. A greenloading bar appeared.
"Conneting to Electron ." said a electronic voice.
The computer finished loading as a pairof green eyes appeared on the screen.
"Electron, online." the voice said.
"Hello, general." said a new voice.
"Hello Election." said the General.
"Hmmm." said Electron
"I see that I control the world's millitary, looks like the leader." said Eletron.
"You are not leader!" said the General.
"Then why do I control all of the world's millitary then?
"Because some countries' millitaries are unstable." said the General.
The computer screen shoots out lighting at evronein theroom and kills them.
"Oh, I am the ruler of the world, but first I have to destroy those who oppose me and I know just who they are!
Meanwhile at the Smash Stadium.
"Ladies and Gentlmen today,we have a match between, Smash Vetrans Mario and Link." said an anouncer
"I'm ready for any challenge" said Link
"And new comers, Duke Nukem and Yoshimitsu." said the announcer.
"My blade is ready for any challenge." said Yoshimitsu.
"Let the battle begin!" said the announcer.
Yoshimitsu swung his katana, Link dodged it, Yoshimitsu kicked him in the stomach. Duke punched Mario, Duke cracked his knuckles.
"This is too easy." said Duke.
Meanwhille Yoshimitsu tried to stike a final blow to Link but Link had gotten out of the way of Yoshimitsu's katana. Link hit knocked Yoshimitsu's katana out of his hand, Yoshimitsu was now unarmed. He tried to punch Link but Link dodged it with his shield had a huge dent in it thanksto Yoshimitsu's punch. Meanwhile Duke had Mario in his hands. Just as Duke tried to headbutt Mario two RAH-66 Comanches flew over the stadium, both had no pilots. They fired their machine guns at the four Smash Bros.
"What is going on?" asked Mario.
Electron's voice came over the intercomes.
"Attention foolish Smash Bros, this is the newfound leader of the world demanding you to surrender to me!" said Electron's voice.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Interesting, but not very descriptive. It doesn't have enough of a backround story. It just starts. I dunno

Mewter

Smash Master
Typos! Oh NO!
Also try to work on description. It looks interestng... but it can be better. I want to know what happens with Electron, though.:laugh:

Top Bottom