• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteZER0

Smash Apprentice
I know there is no confirmation about him yet, but there have been so many rumors, so I guess that's enough to post something like this. If Bowser's Final Smash is to turn into Giga Bowser, than I'm guessing that Sonic's will be turning into Super Sonic? (That is IF he makes the roster, though with all the rumors lately...) Perhaps he will have somewhat of a different moveset, and faster/better movement and whatnot when this (if) happens. What ya'll think?

halfdemon alchemist

Smash Cadet
i think that would be so kick***, and if they put sonic in brawl they might as well put shadow he's one of the most popular characters in the series (check out my moveset in the moveset thread it's in page 33 i put 2 so check out the 2nd one if you go)

WhiteZER0

Smash Apprentice
Um... sure... if you want XD I was just kinda putting my thoughts out in words, so I just put it down anywhere =P What difference does it make though, I don't think this thread will last for TOO long anyways, seeing as how there is yours =P

Sariku

Smash Master
Um... sure... if you want XD I was just kinda putting my thoughts out in words, so I just put it down anywhere =P What difference does it make though, I don't think this thread will last for TOO long anyways, seeing as how there is yours =P
Okay, you caught me, just trying to keep my thread alive right now. Its kinda slow, so hopefully the new layout will change it up some...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
i think that would be so kick***, and if they put sonic in brawl they might as well put shadow he's one of the most popular characters in the series (check out my moveset in the moveset thread it's in page 33 i put 2 so check out the 2nd one if you go)
As much as I love Shadow (he's my favorite Sonic character. Has been since SA2), he screams "COSTUME CHANGE" for Sonic as of right now. The whole reason he was even created as a character for SA2 was essentially to act as Sonic's clone (not for the plot, but for gameplay).

Being as Sonic and Shadow are almost identically proportioned, and that there's no way in Hell more than one character from the series will be playable, Shadow fits squarely in the "alternate Sonic skin" category, if anything.

Sandrock

Smash Rookie
huh...if its not it could just be a color change.

You know I thought of something...why not make the color changes better? Like...for samus. Would it be hard to make ONE color change into diffrent armor that she got? Or Fox looking like his older self...its just a skin change....the "Stick fighter" under all that shine and color is how the game plays....wait...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
huh...if its not it could just be a color change.

You know I thought of something...why not make the color changes better? Like...for samus. Would it be hard to make ONE color change into diffrent armor that she got? Or Fox looking like his older self...its just a skin change....the "Stick fighter" under all that shine and color is how the game plays....wait...
That's not exactly a new idea, but a good one nonetheless.

JPW

Smash Ace
Shadow? Popular? In the same sentence.

Oh god where is Knuckles when you need him.
Get over here I got someone that needs to be beaten up.

halfdemon alchemist

Smash Cadet
As much as I love Shadow (he's my favorite Sonic character. Has been since SA2), he screams "COSTUME CHANGE" for Sonic as of right now. The whole reason he was even created as a character for SA2 was essentially to act as Sonic's clone (not for the plot, but for gameplay).

Being as Sonic and Shadow are almost identically proportioned, and that there's no way in Hell more than one character from the series will be playable, Shadow fits squarely in the "alternate Sonic skin" category, if anything.
i was about to tell you to go to the moveset thread to see how different he could be from sonic but i didn't think about the fact that it would be almost imposible to get more than one sonic character in brawl i just really wanted shadow in brawl so bad but i guess you're right

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Isn't there a thread about Sonic already? you can put the idea there.
I also thought of the transformation into Super Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom