• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Subway WTF Stories

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Okay so everyone must know by now that the super subway is complete hacks. So I thought it would be fun to share stories about how super subway owned everyone. I'll go first.

I was down to Gliscor with poison heal and toxic orb, i used sword dance/fling/eq to slowly kill a curse umbreon with moon light.

After that their last pokemon was Eelectross. I though easy win with 2 sword dances and fully powered acrobatic. to be sure i used another sword dance and then Eelectross uses gastric acid and i die from the full effects of toxic in one turn...

Who the hell would carry that on Eelectross? Seriously owned me when i thought i had it.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I didnt mean hax literally...

also i have no idea what mfw stands for.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
down to my excadrill vs their Jellicent I'm in sandstorm, I use eq doesn't quite kill it. The ***** then uses trick room it uses surf and leaves me with like 56 hp I go to finish it off with another eq and it is avoided.... he uses surf again for the game.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
down to my excadrill vs their Jellicent I'm in sandstorm, I use eq doesn't quite kill it. The ***** then uses trick room it uses surf and leaves me with like 56 hp I go to finish it off with another eq and it is avoided.... he uses surf again for the game.
was the sandstorm your doing? If it wasnt for the sand storm you wouldn't have missed. Either way tough breaks.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wait, what? Since when did Sandstorm do anything to accuracy or evasion?

Ryos4

Smash Lord
If it wasn't from sandstorm (i thought sandstorm effected accuracy, probably just thinking of fog), what else could have caused it to miss. EQ is 100% accuracy. Unless for some random reason it was carrying around bright powder or something. Or maybe he just wasn't paying attention got hit by curse body with a choice item attached causing him to struggle.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Have you never experienced the power of the Quick Claw Sheer Cold Walrein?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If it wasn't from sandstorm (i thought sandstorm effected accuracy, probably just thinking of fog), what else could have caused it to miss. EQ is 100% accuracy. Unless for some random reason it was carrying around bright powder or something. Or maybe he just wasn't paying attention got hit by curse body with a choice item attached causing him to struggle.
Well, since your Frisk Furret didn't see Brightpowder, you must be right.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I had a Rhyperior land 4 horn drills on me in 4th gen. Yeah...

Haven't experienced anything worse than that yet

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
In the normal single train, whenever I use energy ball on an oshawott with my chandelure, it has a rindo berry and survives and OHKOs me with surf.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
uhh if it keeps happening why do you keep trying to take it out with chandelure?

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Thats pretty good. So far i got to 24 or something. I got wiped out by a hyper beam porygon Z and some water pokemon.

M.K

Level 55
In the normal single train, whenever I use energy ball on an oshawott with my chandelure, it has a rindo berry and survives and OHKOs me with surf.
Just go with Shadow Ball in this scenario. With the Rindo Berry, it'll end up doing more than the super-effective Energy Ball.
I ran into the same kinds of problems.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
here's my wtf story: i just got a 42 win streak :)
you have found the meaning of life

i wanna get this game so i can use this battle subway team i came up with

dragonite @ dragon jewel
multiscale
quiet 255atk/255 spatk
draco meteor, fire blast, earthquake, aqua jet

chansey @ eviolite
bold 255 def/255 spdef
toxic, charm, softboiled, seismic toss

conkeldurr @ leftovers
iron fist
adamant 255 hp/255 atk
substitute, focus punch, mach punch, payback

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If you're going to use a stallish Pokemon like Chansey, I'd rather go with the classic Acupressure Drapion.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Minimize Chansey? I remember that being really annoying in RBY and RSE.

edit: It seems that minimize raises evasion by two stages now...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Actually I was a noob don't listen to me. Battle Subway hax will probably go through evasion boosts all day, +6 defense Drapion doesn't get a **** about Conk though

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why not just grab a Whimsicott? Besides the ****ty overall stats, having a priority +3 defense boost seems good.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
i use lucario and aurasphere so i don't miss. and i dunno if this counts for the battle subway, but when facing E4 caitlin, i had conkledurr in slot 6, and zoroark in slot 1, zoroark won the entire battle and i was 10 levels lower... she just kept trying to psychic me and it just wan't working.... made me lulz.

Top Bottom