• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Summer Dukefest Tourney July 14th Durham, NC

null55

Smash Master
ok. well it goes....

Pichu
Zelda
Luigi
Doc
Marth
Falcon
Sheik/Fox
Fox/Sheik
Puff
Falco

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
indeed. Mine is:

bl@ckchris' ganon
d@rkchris' ganon
th@ d@rkness' ganon

the first 2 could be done by bl@ckchris. The rest...will require some darkness.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
mmmmm

purpledorf....

edit: plur if you want me to come over pm me ur address tomorrow. I wouldn't mind if it was just us, I wanna see this falco and ic's anyway. You'd also be interested in my ganon. It can do more than tech stuff now :)

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Honestly, the main reason I'm having second thoughts on the fest tomorrow is because I've probably played more smash this week than I've ever played ever(mostly against my friends that aren't as good as me and last night against Josh) and I've been super burned out on smash for like the past 3-4 days. Having a house full of people playing a game that I may or may not feel like playing seems like a good way to ruin my mood.

However, this may change in the next 6-8 hours. A good night's sleep and no smash for a night may rejuvenate me.

I'll hit you up definitely if I'm up for it though. You're too cool and I'd like to see that ganon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
mk then. I wouldn't be there for amazingly long, probably 3 hours tops, primarily as a pit stop between warrenton and home that I an see friends and get good matches in with ppl as good or better than me.

sleep well, man.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
daww. It was really cool seein and playin you at the last one. I learned more weird cool stuff about falcon than I ever wanted t know. Late night falcon dittos are the truth.

null55

Smash Master
Not coming to this, I would rather sit on my *** and eat mashed potatoes while playing Klonoa.

lmfao.

and yeah, i as well will be at––––

ya. actually y'know...

howabout just **** you DJ.

**** ur ****ing ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
4 Stocked his Fox with Falcon(took 14%) on Yoshi's, and almost did it with Samus.

Oh and my Falco had the sickest combo ever.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
4 Stocked his Fox with Falcon(took 14%) on Yoshi's, and almost did it with Samus.

Oh and my Falco had the sickest combo ever.
in your gloat, have you ever thought of how twitch feels? having his main *****, with no lube, by his elder brother's secondaries is a sting to the pride. Look in the mirror sometimes and ask yourself. " is this the man i chose to be?"

Top Bottom