• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Supposed New Info (Believe What You Want)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
He says he can't tell you the characters or he'll get fired, and then he does. (Of course he's lying.)

Nintendo have their own localization team called Treehouse (I believe); they wouldn't hire some case to work on the game for one measly afternoon. That poster is loaded.

That's just weird, Brain.

volbound1700

Smash Master
First guy had me until after Lucario when he went into a barrage of Star Fox characters and didn't know Ridley. I guy working on the game would know the characters names.

Chess

Smash Rookie
Well, there has to be some people who both work on the localization and are smashers, right?
Although impossible to assertain, the info can add hype.(Plus or Minus)

Also, I could see Sakurai running with the "Character in Background" character, just to add more characters to the roster.

It would allow his team to add a certain level of extra creative prowess to the selection.
SAKURAI! Do it, nicca!!!

Tha_Goverment

Smash Cadet
Whoops, Tinkerer said what I said word-for-word. Thats really strange. Anyway, they both sound absolutely fake.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Why would someone only be hhired for an afternoon to work in the localisation team and spend time editing a level?

Fake fake fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom