• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Thank you OmegaKoopa lmao at the gif Mattmiston posted. Also im a respectable guy who most of thime gets respect, why? Because Im awesome. *Thumbs up*

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Not direct control, but he could have flushed the idol out.

He let morals and mental weakness overcome his best possible way to personally win the game, similar to that of a scrub. Hence, Ken is a Survivor scrub. (as weird as that sounds...)
OMFG, where is choknater? (he/she must see this)
Hmm.. I see, well... all I can say is Fang or better yet Ken better not do anymore screw ups like those, otherwise it's going to cost him dearly, and we wouldn't want to see this thread die now would we?

lol.. chok is like the main guy/gal that in this thread.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
http://i38.tinypic.com/255mirn.gif

so when did ken start playing peach?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OMFG

CAN SOMEONE SCALE THIS DOWN SO I CAN PUT THIS IN MY SIG? CUS THIS IS EVEN MORE EPIC THAN THE SQUIRTLE SQUAD.

Okay, that was a little too much Caps Lock. :/

Caps Lock may not be cruise control for cool, but it is definitely cruise control for LMFAO KEN+MATTY OMFG.

Seriously, he's ****** his chest. XD

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
That is because he/she spams obscure comments in this thread the most (I think I'm calling you out, lol).

Depending on what Sugar does in the next episode will ensure the fate of Ken.

do I look obscure to you? you better have been referring to chok lol...

but yes, it's safe to assume since sweet Sugat is holding the Exile Idol, she is pretty much in control of Fang. *darn why her, it should have been Ken*

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
boobie grope

ace is going to take the immunity idol from sugar...and at that point, ken and co have to eliminate his teammates to weaken his influence.

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
The Fang tribe seems to be split 3-3 on the next episode.
Let's hope that Ken's alliance figures out that they don't have Matty any more, otherwise he might tell Ace and Sugar who Ken's alliance is going to vote for, and they will use the idol. If Ken's alliance figures out that Matty left, they can change who they vote for, so the idol is used for the wrong person. That is probably the most important event for Ken, because if they vote Ace or Sugar out, Ken gets to the merge, but if they don't, then he goes home within the next 3 episodes.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Yeah GC really screwed things up this time. I think Ken had it all planned out until GC said he wanted to quit. Now it seems like Ken has to hope for a miracle in order to beat the SAM alliance and make it to the merge.

Adi

Smash Lord
Shoulda blindsided Sugar and then voted off GC next match. Now with GC gone Ken's going to have a really hard time gaining a strong foothold.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Ken was an idiot picking that girl instead of bob. Real stupid.
you are an idiot, he made the smartest move so far in the show because of picking kelly.

why did you think ace wanted sugar? or matty wanted bob?

kelly was on the outs giving him numbers.

If he picked bob, matty would have flipped like he already did recently, and ken would be voted out along with krystal when the numbers would be sugar bob ace and matty against gc krystal and ken.

So far ken has made all the right decisions and crystal hasnt. And in the last episode someone he dearly trust GC quit the game of survivor.

From day 1 ken was put on a tribe who had gillian, susie , randy and crystal who cannot even compete that well for an olympic gold medalist. He lived off 3 spoons of rice a day, while the other tribe had everything. So before you speak about whos being stupid know how to play the game of survivor first.

every episode is 1 hour long per week, do you honestly think all that filming they do happens that instantly? a lot goes on behind the scenes and producers and editors only compile what you see.

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
you are an idiot, he made the smartest move so far in the show because of picking kelly.

If he picked bob, matty would have flipped like he already did recently, and ken would be voted out along with krystal when the numbers would be sugar bob ace and matty against gc krystal and ken.

So far ken has made all the right decisions and crystal hasnt. And in the last episode someone he dearly trust GC quit the game of survivor.

From day 1 ken was put on a tribe who had gillian, susie , randy and crystal who cannot even compete that well for an olympic gold medalist. He lived off 3 spoons of rice a day, while the other tribe had everything. So before you speak about whos being stupid know how to play the game of survivor first.
QUOTE]

Right, and Kelly is still in the game. A few competitive people have already left, meaning that she's easily to eliminate.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Where do you get those level up sigs like that? Nice sig btw ken ftw
Click on my sig and then click on "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" (there's a crown right next to it). The link will lead you to a custom sig creator. Put in your main, your secondaries, FC, name, as much (or as little) as the generator allows you to, click "send" and then copy the bit of code that you paste into your sig. You MAY have to make an account for Nsider, I forget, but that's basically how you do it. :D

Deoxys

Smash Lord

every episode is 1 hour long per week, do you honestly think all that filming they do happens that instantly? a lot goes on behind the scenes and producers and editors only compile what you see.
So, Manacloud, does he win? Lol.

WTF is Ken doing in that clip!? I watched all the episodes but somehow missed that gem....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom