• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
lmao... Kelly's exact words:

"I know, like, seriously though..."

kelly and crystal are leaving, it's just the order that we don't know

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I don't like shows like this. I'm honestly just watching this because of Ken. xP

Randy is top tier. Honestly.

LOOOOOOOOL At Ken tripping during the snake challenge. This is like, the second time it was caught on TV. Stop playing Brawl Ken xD

Crystal is pretty useless considering she's an olympic champion >__>

cjrocker

Smash Ace
Crystal leads me to believe that people don't apply for Survivor, really the contestants are chosen to get sent to an island until they self destruct because they fail as Americans.
This doesn't explain Ken though.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Some thoughts from the episode:

-Randy is a prick, but he's so badass xD
-Fang sucks terribly
-Sugar is a lot smarter than people think
-If I hear them call mah boy Ken, "Kenny," one more time I'm gonna flip

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Jesus, that Ace. Ken and Matty did such a good job together. They're awesome teammates. <3

Too bad Ace owned over his tribe.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
^ That slut, Gillian.
Yea, IIRC it was Gillian. Well isn't that nice, she came on the show, was COMPLETELY useless in challenges, annoying at camp, and started the "Kenny" thing.

**** you Gillian >_>

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
lmao, when matty said "I made a serious agreement, he swore on his mother", I imagined it from Ken's point of view just hearing for the first time, it sounds so childish and dumb

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Honestly, in the Fang tribe, Matty and Ken are the only two who shouldn't fear (well, as much as the others) about being eliminated. Ace has not helped them since they joined, Crystal is breaking down, and Sugar is being stupid.
The first two, true.
Sugar being stupid? I call what she's doing right now smart. Jumping off the sinking Titanic to a very well built rescue ship.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
They should have voted off Ace. =(

It looks like Ken will be safe for a few episodes. He really seems pretty neutral with everyone. Good stuff.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
wait, whats happening next episode lol. I heard sugar saying at the end that everyone's voting crystal, which is the smart thing to do, but everyone was talking about voting someone out I couldnt tell what was goin on

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Why vote off crystal. Sure she's useless, but she isn't a threat at all.
You could tell that she pissed them off when she was crying after they lost that challenge. It made her look weak to the other tribe.

If they kick out Ace next week, they could kiss any chance of winning another challenge goodbye. It would pretty much just be Matty out there :laugh:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Hmm, according to the list of Fang, this is sorta what it looks like:

1. Sugar/Matty
2. Ace
3. Ken
4. Crystal

So far, that's the order it looks like for elimination. Some of them say to backstab Ace, but it's not gnna happen, i'm pretty sure of it, they'll waste that opportunity again, like they have alot of times. Seeing as Crystal will be next to go due to both tribes having to vote out one, Crystal will be out, and unless the backstab isn't done, Matty, Sugar, and Ace will surley vote out Ken. I like Crystal, but she's sorta useless.

Lol at Survivor taking pity on Fang though, because they are finally forcing Kota to get rid of someone by the looks of it. Randy's a jerk.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
They still have 0 chance of winning as Ace is the one who messed up the last two challenges. I believe he's trying to throw the challenges to destroy the fang alliance.

About how long until the merge. If the Fang alliance stays intact it could get pretty interesting (esp if sugar joins and they get the idol).

Lightning Ice

Smash Journeyman
Ace looks like he's next to go actually. Sugar seemed to be turning on him, Crystal doesn't like him and Ken doesn't trust him. If they can trick him and try not to let him use the immunity idol they'll take him out next. After that they'll probably get rid of the weaker players and it'll go sugar, Crystal, Ken and then Mattie.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lets just get off of survivor for a second ken is the greatest smasher alive thats why this topic is dedicated to him =) and my new signature is too good.

people need to stop posting about mew2king getting on survivor that will never happen.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
If they kick out Ace next week, they could kiss any chance of winning another challenge goodbye. It would pretty much just be Matty out there :laugh:
At this point, it doesn't really matter anymore. They just need to make the merge. I doubt they'll be winning any challenges at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom