• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ken was edgecancellin on that challenge like no tomorrow, he must have taken lessons from tech master Silent Wolf.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, Ken and Matty we're wrecking that challenge. It was ****ing awesome.

Victra- They won the pole challenge as well. The one where Randy ***** Paloma. Lol.

Obviously everyone watches the show because Ken is on it, but my other favorite character is Randy. Am I the only one that thinks he's hilarious? He always acts so cocky and ridiculous. In the challenge where they had to stop the balls with the shields while blindfolded, Randy says "Ace! Freeze!" and he did! Hahahah! That was way too good.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i love randy, yet i freakin hate him lol. the show would be nothing without him, and i'm sure the producers lamented the fact that randy went to the good team, so we didn't get to see him and his antics whenever he lost.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Though his antics eating the eclairs in front of Fang were pretty funny...
Oh my god, I laughed so hard. And when Crystal was describing him as a troll and stuff, so fitting. I just wanted Randy's intro vid on youtube. I was so turned on.

mattrad

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88BihgLBN4&feature=related
two individual immunities, which puts a total of 3 immunity idols in the next ep.

At this point its really hard from anyone from Fang to pull out a win... Ace has a chance of pulling some old Kota members to his alliance... but four of them are already situated in an alliance, and then theres Randy who's "Kota yellow all the way". Fang needs to pick up Susan or Dan, but then get Susan or Dan (or Ace/Sugar even) to pretend they're part of the Kota alliance. Then they will find out who Kota is voting for and give the Immunity Idol to that person, allowing them to take out the head of Kota. Then it will be 5-4, Fang with (Ken, Ace, Sugar, Matt, Susan/Dan)-(Bob,Randy,Corrine,Charlie) however, without Marcus it allows for the Kota alliance to fall apart some... And Ken/Sugar have Ace on a leash, but will take him out when they get a chance. This gives Ken/Sugar a position of power if the Fang alliance, and Corrine and Charlie will probably be control of the Kota alliance. IF Fang plays smart, and Kota falls first, then it will go Marcus-Randy-Bob-Charlie-Corrine,Susie/Dan,Matty, then Ace-Sugar-Ken. Then Sugar wins immunity and takes Ace to final 2, the Sugar wins the Mill. Otherwise it will be Matty-Ace-Ken-Sugar-Randy-Susan-Corrine (if it's Dan, then Dan will be first to go in the Kota alliance) Then Charlie wins Immunity and takes Corrine. Charlie wins the Mill.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Thanks =P That's pretty cool that you noticed it. I feel special cause you did :3
I just did, though I had suspected since I saw you a couple of days ago.

anyway, wth? 3 immunities!? I know for a fact that Survivor will indeed start to get interesting.

M.K

Level 55
Argh, I HATE Ace and Dan. Why do you have to be such a pompous jerk to everyone around you?
That only gets you so far, and then everyone starts to hate you.
I LONG to go on this show, I bet you I could win!

M.K

Level 55
how is this funny?, last time I checked I was rooting for him, not laughing at him :dizzy:
In the immunity challenge, Kenny and Matty were coming back from getting the flag piece and the host said "All the players must be on the mat before you start assembling the flag.". Matty reached the mat before Kenny and the host said "Kenny, you have to make it back!"

The entire Fang tribe just looks at him and yells "KENNY GET BACK!!!"

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ken forgot his recovering tactics because he was used to them being easy in Brawl.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
If you pay attention to the commercial, it suggests that the immunity challenge is a log rolling-based challenge.
Pay attention that Sugar is on a log, and she is up against one other person.

If my hunch is correct, the remaining survivors will do a single elimination log-rolling tourney, where the people who remain will get the individual immunity idol. The thing is, it didn't specifiy if members from the same tribe could get the individual immunity idol, so we could see some crazy stuff if both Ken and Crystal get it...

OmegaXXII

wow, if Crystal and Ken were to obtain such an idol, that would be the best thing to happen, seriously, a log-rolling tourney?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
looool, you actually analyze this show
Some people have watched/enjoyed this show way before Ken was announced to be on Survivor.
Also, why are you mentioning this now? *points down*
wall-o-text
wow, if Crystal and Ken were to obtain such an idol, that would be the best thing to happen, seriously, a log-rolling tourney?
It's not shown in the 10 second promo on Youtube, but I did watch it multiple times when I was watching The Amazing Race (another good show). I'm unsure about a log rolling tourney idea, but I am sure that invovles log rolling (just an educated guess to what the challenge might be...).

The commercial also mentions Ace's trust factor. Short messages from Sugar and Crystal can be heard, but they are not directly seen, as they give a little bit about Ace (Sugar had a bit/little sense of doubt about Ace, whereas Crystal was all over his a**).

OmegaXXII

Yea, I know Crystal definetly has some issue against Ace, anyway why the big obsession with Sugar chok?

sure she's hot, but not that hot lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom