• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
I have to nominate Corinne as the most hilarious Survivor ever if she believes Bob's story, considering how much of a ***** she was, calling like half the cast (well Sugar and Susie at least >_>) a bunch of naiive *******, failing to ever once gain their swing votes, and then getting ***** by Bob... twice? too good.

Ken is the favorite but Bob could pull off some crazy **** too, it's looking like Sugar+Bob are going to end up being the biggest threats to Ken+Crystal?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
That was the funniest Tribal Council ever.

LOL at Sugar for LOLing the whole time. She was in tears; she couldn't keep it in. Also, impressive vocabulary.
LOL at Crystal for yelling her testimony so that everyone could hear it. It was probably unintentional.
LOL at Marcus and Charlie for looking like giggling schoolgirls.
LOL at Jeff for being straight-faced the whole time.
LOL at Bob for being so awesome as to make a very authentic-looking fake Idol.
LOL at Randy...for obvious reasons.
LOL at Corrine's face when she realized she's toast.
LOL at everyone else when they burst out laughing.

Ah, I think that about sums it all up. LOL! Gotta see it again.

Also, Bob is obviously lying in the next episode. Although I wonder why...Corrine doesn't need any help getting herself voted off.

Overload

Smash Lord
That was the FUNNIEST episode of Survivor I've ever seen.
Bob didn't really have a choice, this allows him to last longer and he knows it.

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
Auction: lol @ the cookies. It was actually a very smart thing for Sugar to do, to keep Matty, who is her strongest allience member, strong, so he would have a better chance of winning immunity.

Immunity Challenge: Ken wavedashed perfectly over the balance beam, L-cancelled his puzzle piece placing, spaced them so they would tipper each other, and SHFF-ed over the tripwires.

Tribal Council: Crystal and Randy are too good, but why did Bob vote for Suzie?

@ CBS: GET THE DAMN VIDEOS UP ALREADY!

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Bob voting for suzie makes sense. This way he can still trick corrinne into thinking he didn't realize the immunity idol was a fake.

Also does anyone else get the feeling that sugar is playing ken and planning her vengence for the ace incident.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Auction: lol @ the cookies. It was actually a very smart thing for Sugar to do, to keep Matty, who is her strongest allience member, strong, so he would have a better chance of winning immunity.

Immunity Challenge: Ken wavedashed perfectly over the balance beam, L-cancelled his puzzle piece placing, spaced them so they would tipper each other, and SHFF-ed over the tripwires.

Tribal Council: Crystal and Randy are too good, but why did Bob vote for Suzie?

@ CBS: GET THE DAMN VIDEOS UP ALREADY!
Bob probably wanted to keep Randy as a jury vote, while at the same time probably "pretending" that he found the real idol...? :confused:

If only this show aired in all time zones at one point in time. T_T

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
My favorite part was easily when Crystal yelled at the camera during her vote. I thought that was amazing. I died laughing. Is there really anything to hide? Crystal hated Randy more than anything else on the planet.

Ken is the man for winning immunity. Too bad he didn't hand it off to someone else just for the lawlz. Everyone knew Randy was screwed. ^_^

Randy made it really far; I credit him for that. He committed suicide though.

Corinne is screwed. She knows it.

Bob probably is lying to Corinne about the hidden idol, but I'd be totally cool if it turned out to be true. ^_^

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
Crystal screaming at the camera and sugar pissing all over randy were second only to

would you cuddle a rich man

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Bob voting for suzie makes sense. This way he can still trick corrinne into thinking he didn't realize the immunity idol was a fake.

Also does anyone else get the feeling that sugar is playing ken and planning her vengence for the ace incident.
Bob probably wanted to keep Randy as a jury vote, while at the same time probably "pretending" that he found the real idol...? :confused:

If only this show aired in all time zones at one point in time. T_T
Ah, I didn't even notice that Bob voted for Suzie. You're probably both right; he might be trying to keep Randy's jury vote (just in case....), and trying to cover his tracks for Corinne. He'll probably swear to her that he found that in Exile and that Sugar may have made the fake one. Good job, Bob, for thinking ahead!

EDIT@I R Hungry: Haha, I laughed at that too. Ken's clever. :D

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Bob is trying to side with Sugar+Matty. Only these 3 can stop Ken+Crystal+Suzie. I predicted this earlier.
Hmm...but then there's the so-called Good vs Evil showdown. But then again it's unlikely to happen with most juries being odd numbers. But then again, even with a 7 person jury there would still be possibility of a tie. We should actually start thinking of who the jury would vote for.

CURRENT JURY:

Marcus
  • Bob—Most likely.
  • Corinne—If Bob doesn't make it.
  • Crystal—Probably not.
  • Ken—Maybe
  • Matty—No motivation to like or hate.
  • Susie—Cause of his blindside. But he might admire her surprisingly long stay in the game.
  • Sugar— Hasn't been with her for the whole game.

Charlie
  • Bob—Very likely.
  • Corinne—If Bob doesn't make it.
  • Crystal—I don't think he particularly likes her personality.
  • Ken—If he still thinks that it was a strategic play that he voted him out.
  • Matty—Unless he somehow saw the HUGE smile when they saw that Marcus got voted out, then no motivation to like or hate.
  • Sugar—He doesn't like her.
  • Susie—She took out Marcus.

Randy
  • Bob—Hates the fellow.
  • Corinne—Didn't really aggravate him as much as others, so probably.
  • Crystal—Definitely...not.
  • Ken—Said he "grew up". Not much else though.
  • Matty—Only person with "credibility".
  • Sugar—Probably not.
  • Susie—Nope. Not at all.

POTENTIAL JURY

Bob
  • Corinne—Only true ally throughout game as of now.
  • Crystal—Depends on if he admires her transparentness.
  • Ken—Probably a respectable person by Bob's standards.
  • Matty—Not much to love or hate.
  • Sugar—The gag brought them closer.
  • Susie—Played similar to Bob until jury formation. Similarities could get vote.

Corinne
  • Bob—Likeable ally.
  • Crystal—Probably annoyed by her.
  • Ken—Probably not.
  • Matty—If she saw the HUGE smile then nope. I say we call Matty Wario because he has such a huge smile.
  • Sugar—Probably not.
  • Susie—She took out Marcus.

Crystal
  • Bob—No reason to like or hate.
  • Corinne—Not much to like.
  • Ken—Went through pretty much the whole game together. Tight with each other.
  • Matty—Maybe. Has Fang ties.
  • Sugar—Not too much for her.
  • Susie—Helped Fang get majority.

Ken
  • Bob—I think he admires him.
  • Corinne—Opponent throughout game.
  • Crystal—Tight with each other.
  • Matty—They snuggles a lot.
  • Sugar—Maybe physically attractive?
  • Susie—Kept him in the game.
Too close to call.

Matty
  • Bob—No reason to hate.
  • Corinne—Probably not on good terms with.
  • Crystal—Fang ties.
  • Ken—Good friends with him.
  • Sugar—No reason to hate.
  • Susie—No reason to hate.

Sugar
  • Bob—The gag puts him on he good side.
  • Corinne—Probably not.
  • Crystal—I don't think she likes her too much.
  • Ken—Grudge still there?
  • Matty—No reason to hate.
  • Susie—No reason to hate.

Susie
  • Bob—Same "no game" strategy till jury formation.
  • Corinne—Not much to like or hate.
  • Crystal—No motive for anything.
  • Ken—Maybe has some affinity to due to alliance switch.
  • Matty—No reason to do anything.
  • Susie—Wow...Susie is a really neutral person...
Too close to call.

Tier List for chances of winning if player advanced to final round. (Not calculating the likeliness of certain formations of juries, not that this is very accurate anyway)

Sole Survivor Tier
Bob

Finals Tier
Ken
Corinne

Jury Tier
Sugar
Susie
Matty
Crystal

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
I was pretty sad when the immunity idol went in the fire.

And for some strange reason, I thought the cookies were part of the "big advantage" that Corinne got. Like it would read, whoever eats a cookie will have to (insert extra task here). I thought Sugar was playing smart. But I guess I hope too much. Still very awesome episode, though.

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
@ Ukemi:

So it seems like the best bets for Ken to keep in the finals are Sugar and Crystal, and possibly Suzie. I don't think that he'll have any trouble voting out Corrine and Bob, and Matty is a physical threat.

lol at a final 4 of Ken and 3 women. He is such a pimp.

Edit: I don't think Ken would lose Matty's vote unless he directly lied to him about voting him out.

TraverseTown

Smash Cadet
If they wanted to sway the vote, they shoulda done it tonight, now Corinne has no chance of staying besides individual immunity...

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
@ Ukemi:

So it seems like the best bets for Ken to keep in the finals are Sugar and Crystal, and possibly Suzie. I don't think that he'll have any trouble voting out Corrine and Bob, and Matty is a physical threat.

lol at a final 4 of Ken and 3 women. He is such a pimp.

Edit: I don't think Ken would lose Matty's vote unless he directly lied to him about voting him out.
Come to think of it...Choosing Michelle...Choosing Kelly...Taking Sugar away from Ace...Being tight with Crystal...Convincing Suzie to switch...I say your conclusion is very correct. Who knew that you could be good at Survivor by "trusting your heart" (aka playing based on emotion)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and taking out every man that was buffer than him.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Tier List for chances of winning if player advanced to final round. (Not calculating the likeliness of certain formations of juries, not that this is very accurate anyway)

Sole Survivor Tier
Bob

Finals Tier
Ken
Corinne

Jury Tier
Sugar
Susie
Matty
Crystal
I think it would be necessary to weight this in terms of their chances of getting to the finals, though, because let's face it, Bob and Corinne are done for at this point.

Sole Survivor Tier
Ken

Finals Tier
Crystal
Matty
Suzie

Jury Tier
Sugar
Corinne
Bob

The way I see it, Bob should go next, because the longer he's there, the more opportunities he has to make friends and influence people. This is a bad thing, because he will win if he gets to the finals, so he needs to go, and I think he will. Corinne will go next, and then Sugar's immunity idol will be out of the way, and she'll be out in a jiffy.

Then it gets tough. Any way, you slice it, Matty has the best chances of winning if he gets to the finals, and he's probably got a better chance of winning immunity, so everyone will target him at the first opportunity. If he doesn't win immunity, he's out, and then I foresee Susie going next because I feel like Ken and Crystal have a better probability of getting immunity, if nothing else, and I'm presuming they would be most likely to vote together. Therefore, Ken and Crystal would go to the finals. Much of the Jury hates Crystal, and Ken easily played the more high-level game, so he would get the most votes.

If Matty does win immunity, I think we could see either Susie or Ken going next. I would see it being Susie, just because Matty has no reason not to vote with Crystal and Ken in that situation. Then it would really be between Ken and Matty. At this point, I invoke basic probability, and Matty would be likely to go out then.

Of course, at any point, Crystal could blindside Ken, or Matty or Susie could win immunity twice in a row. I think Ken has the best chance of winning, but there are some things that could knock him out pretty quickly.

iankobe

Smash Lord
NEVER MIND!

Pretty sure Randy's going home. He's like the BIGGEST troll ever. He'd like spam smashboards like everyday if he was a member here on SWF.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I'm REALLY afraid to read this thread because people here are too stupid lazy to use the spoiler function and I don't want to know who was voted off, but does anyone know where I can find the episode online? CBS doesn't have it up yet and it's pissing me off!!!!!

Please visitor message me if you know, because I won't be checking this thread since I'm scared of spoilers.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
LOL@Crystal. She was like ****ing YELLING out and everyone was staring. I Loled.

Also, Randy stands up all confident and plays the immunity idol, and then Jeff is like... this isn't an immunity idol and everyone starts laughing their ***** off. Too good.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wow, this episode was just... incredible. o_O

Not only did Ken win the immunity challenge and $640, but Randy was voted off in the most humiliating way possible. XD

I've never seen an episode with so much win.

In other reality show news, Heather finally got eliminated from Total Drama Island in a most deserving way. Go Gwen and Owen! =D

(Ken tippered those puzzle blocks. =P)

iankobe

Smash Lord
LMFAO @ deoxys

How can you not expect spoilers from this thread? LOL Its your fault that you're reading this. I don't need to hide what I'm saying just cause you didn't watch the episode yet.

BUT anyway.

That was the funniest episode EVERR. EPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom