• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert

Smash Rookie
It really was a great episode.

And although I was laughing and smirking with that amazing display of mindgame-age.,

I must admit the one thing that makes me feel really down is the look of how bad Bob felt... really. He didn't want to be in a position to have to lie and be so deceitful.

I don't know. I really hope now that, that guy makes it into the top 3 or something with Ken and Sugar. He's such an awesome intelligent guy. I hope I can still own like that in my 70's.

<3 Bob.

Also, I was never the biggest fan of Charlie but the part with them picking out clothes and taking it seriously made me lol.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/surviv...euYh27dkXtv9qrP7jJkflVm9pSV4w&play=true&cc=93

Good stuff.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Aww man i would've wanted to see corrine or someone get humiliated like that
They where to harsh on poor randy (especially sugar...) :( he wasn't that bad of a person. He was just to open about disliking people
they could've just voted him off. and laughing at him when it all happened wasn't very nice :(

btw, what exactly where bob's motivations? he sure as hell won't get randy's vote now if he gets to the finals. to become more liked by sugar and the rest of that alliance? and if he wanted that why'd he vote for susie? (there where 3 votes for susie....)

EDIT: LMAO i cant ****ing wait for the next episode. corrine that arrogant stupid ****ing ***** (who always acted like she was so much smarter and better then everyone else) wont be able to do **** to save her ugly *** next episode. get *****

Second edit:
According to the preview corrine might actually get himiliated just like that :laugh: GET RAAAAPED

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
I don't know. I really hope now that, that guy makes it into the top 3 or something with Ken and Sugar. He's such an awesome intelligent guy. I hope I can still own like that in my 70's.
Haha I also thought Bob was very old. He's actually 58.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone seen the "Deleted Scene" video of Matty on Jeff's EW blog? It's on the bottom.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/11/jeff-probst-b-2.html

He talks about how Kenny is clearly the mastermind and how he's using Crystal, and how when they get down to the final five, they have to be the ones to go.

Although judging from the "Sugar's Two Alliances" video, I think it's safe to say she'll go with Ken and Crystal. The only thing that's got me concerned is how close she is with Matty, and how much she really thinks he's deserving enough to win. But I think she'll stick with Ken/Crystal, if only for the fact that no one is going to vote for Crystal.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Last night's Survivor episode was the best ever so far.

Especially at Tribal Council where Randy got fooled and blindsided by Bob's hoax Idol thanks to Sugar, Randy's look on his face when he realized it was a fake was priceless.

also who here has a gif of Ken's awesome immunity win challenge?? I need it
NOW!!

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I'm REALLY worried about jeff saying in his blog that ken is getting arrogant and that he can't wait for his slaughter. ****it jeff, that's spoilers! You can't say that in your blog.
I really don't want to see Ken go that way. I hope he settles down and sticks to his original plan. He should've worked harder to make it look like Crystal was the one in control.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
I'm REALLY worried about jeff saying in his blog that ken is getting arrogant and that he can't wait for his slaughter. ****it jeff, that's spoilers! You can't say that in your blog.
I really don't want to see Ken go that way. I hope he settles down and sticks to his original plan. He should've worked harder to make it look like Crystal was the one in control.
wow are you really that naive?

jeff would never spoil any results. You gotta go a level further than that.

Jeff saying that he cant wait for kenny to get eliminated is almost like saying ''Ken wins but I wont spoil it for you guys''.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
you're meaning that he said the opposite of what actually happens? (to get hype/speculation/excitement going). Yhea that is absolutely possible. He's done similiar things in his blog
I didn't say that jeff said that ken was gonna get voted for sure, lol. Off course he wouldn't say that. I just said he was revealing to much, which i think he is

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
what im saying is he would NEVER EVER spoil the show (the players have a non-disclosure contract so imagine how the host of the show for 17 seasons knows about it!).

So saying he cant wait for him to get blindsided or something seems to be like the equivalent of the opposite.

Obviously it could mean he ends second or something.

OmegaXXII

Sick episode. Ken winning immunity, rofl-tastic tribal.

Bob with immunity idol?!
Heck, it was the best episode so far, I mean Ken winning immunity,Bob giving Randy his fake "hoax" idol only to find out at Tribal Council that it turned out to be a fake, man Randy must have really felt low when he heard that, I would have cryed in shame just hearing Charlie, Marcus, Ken, Sugar and Crystal laugh the heck out on you.

Sony2.0

Smash Cadet
lol everyone just started busting up when jeff said " this is not a real hidden immunity idol" lol randy turned back to Bob, priiceless

infomon

Smash Scientist
It would've been better if they'd just counted it as a real idol, since it looked so dang good.

I can't imagine the look on Sugar's face if that actually happened :laugh:

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/surviv...pL_8p4zOY1PrxpxRx7fdkLyV0MPc4&play=true&cc=95

look at corrine crying over about how she's gonna get *****
"our alliance got ***** but we're still better cuz we're friends ;(" bwahahhaha
"manipulating them should be easy, but they're STUPID"..... that should just make it easier. no johns *****
"ken's smart, but he's to much of a wuss to do anything..." ken's got BALLS OF STEEL
Is it just me or does the Probst blog seem to hint at Kenny's being set up for a fall?
no it's not just you, he deffinetly does :/

OmegaXXII

It might hint, but I don't believe Jeef would actually post that in his blog.

In any case, let's hope Ken satys at the top just like he did last night.

"Kenny wins Immunity!!"

OmegaXXII

Ken owned at wavedashing in that challenge, but now it seems he also OWNS at spacing as well.

Sugar didn't trust Ken at first, but seeing as she didn't like Randy, she had no choice but to join up with him and Crystal.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
k i'm watching the ep right now, gonna comment as i go

ken's alliance is getting a lot of attention...can't be good

WOW ken's smart for bidding so highly on that hidden item. hell i wouldn't have done it, i don't know what that is lol.

hahahaha sugar's flirting with kenny!! i love it lol.

no way sugar flips to randy at this point...this looks okay for the ken alliance...

matty's trying to strategize! O: looks like he won't flip. :)

LOL using bob's idol. OH GOD i hope he uses the fake

whoa cool immunity challenge :) YES kenny and matty made it. silly corinne. kenny should take this lol. small for the ropes and smart with the pieces...YES kenny took it lol

HAHAHA sugar is tellin bob to set randy up. this is gonna be good ****. can't wait for council

LOL RANDY "LOOKS LIKE AN IDOL TO ME!"

AHAHAHAH crystal. ****ing. love. crystal. YELL IT OUT GIRL

rofl epic. sugar busts out laughing.

this episode was amazing.

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

NO WAY MARCUS HAD THE IDOL

OmegaXXII

whoa cool immunity challenge :) YES kenny and matty made it. silly corinne. kenny should take this lol. small for the ropes and smart with the pieces...YES kenny took it lol

Yes indeed, Ken really showed the people there what mad skills he has, even though he isn't physically fit, he can still dish it out.

HAHAHA sugar is tellin bob to set randy up. this is gonna be good ****. can't wait for council
This was a good part on Bob's term for telling Sugar that he made a fake idol in the first place, otherwise Sugar would have never devised such a genuis stategy to take out Randy at Tribal Council.

LOL RANDY "LOOKS LIKE AN IDOL TO ME!"

Heh, heh, Randy was a fool, looks like he never payed attention to Sugar 'real' immunity idol in detail.

AHAHAHAH crystal. ****ing. love. crystal. YELL IT OUT GIRL

rofl epic. sugar busts out laughing.
This was so EPIC and funny at the same time, I started laughting out loud myself when I saw Randy hand over Bob's "hoax" idol to Jeff.

Not to mention the fact that Randy smiled afterwards and thought he was safe from immnity but when jeff revealed that it indeed wasn't a 'real' idol the Randy's fce looked priceless.
:chuckle:

wul

Smash Cadet
ken just needs to relax a bit, in my opinion. he's become a little too forward and obvious, and he'll be safer if he can reel it in and not be perceived as the undisputed "mastermind."

Jazzy200084

Smash Cadet
Good point from over on the Edgic boards... They think that in the preview, Bob might be explaining to Corinne that the idol he gave Randy in this past episode was from Marcus, so he didn't know it was fake. It seems to make more sense than Bob making two fake idols... This would also explain why Marcus didn't use it...

Also seems like Ken is still the favorite on the edgic ratings... but with them being so off base on the Marcus boot combined with the comments from Jeff (in his blog and in the intro to the episode), I'm a little more nervous about his winning chances than I was last week...

greenblob

Smash Lord
Crystal hasn't been very impressive at the immunity challenges, but I think a "Survivor: Olympics" season would be brilliant. Instead of having a bunch of random people be on survivor, you get 18/20 star Olympic athletes on Survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom