• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
lol. "I'm known for mindgames"

Who here honestly did NOT think of that immediately when jeff asked if there was a connection between smash and survivor

And I liked seeing the clips of him winning MLG NY (pretty sure), even better than youtube quality! :)

nice haircut too

kr3wman

Smash Master
lol. "I'm known for mindgames"

Who here honestly did NOT think of that immediately when jeff asked if there was a connection between smash and survivor

And I liked seeing the clips of him winning MLG NY (pretty sure), even better than youtube quality! :)

nice haircut too
MLG ANAHEIIIIM!

jesus.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
LOL Ken gave Michelle nightmares for the rest of her life because of that termite!

DJ88

Smash Rookie
You guys are all so butt hurt about sugar voting ken out that you actually LIKE Corrine?!

I've been lurking here the whole season and wanted ken to win the whole time, but I'm not so pathetic as the people here who want to marry ken. Quit being blind as hell and realize that ken dug his own grave when he voted for Matty and acted like a fool the following episodes. Don't hate Sugar just because you're all in bed with ken, and please do not give corrine any kind of praise at all. She's just the shallowest ***** on this planet and Jeff was completely right about her comment at tribal council and I'm glad everyone hates her but the blind idiots here. You don't say **** like that about someones recently deceased father.

You guys all love sugar when she owns randy but when she votes off your saviour ken (which anyone here who is not completely blind can see brought it on himself, ken himself even admitted it on the reunion) you guys want her head on a platter and disgustingly become fans of corrine.

Like I said, I was rooting for ken the whole time, I wanted him to win more than anyone and he played an amazing game. I lurked here forever and this is what finally pushed me to register and post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom