• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET IV: Series Finale Results [12/04/10 - East Lansing, MI]

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
zhu, you said than toma "will do in his"
way to judge my potential
without ever playing me
jerk
We met at PoE3, but you probably didn't know that. I never introduced myself.
I meant "has done in his".

Was trying to say something about Ally's potential, not yours haha.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is Ally serious about playing Melee? Last time I played him I didn't think he was.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Aw, would've been up for some mass friendlies or something if you were.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
it wasn't tournament, it was at one of the MAS tournaments you went to. The one where u were giving him some advice on playing snake. U jumped in to play us in teams and we pooped on u.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
it wasn't tournament, it was at one of the MAS tournaments you went to. The one where u were giving him some advice on playing snake. U jumped in to play us in teams and we pooped on u.
I'll answer to this then be done for real.

I think I was playing with Judge i nteams lol he doesn't even play the game and it was friendlies and I have no exp in teams, NEVER played teams in my life except some friendlies. Bite me 1v1 is the only way to go.

you're all liars WAIT till I play you guys unrusty and seriously, I'ma make you all cry ! Starting with Gio

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I 4 stocked Ally with Link vs Falcon at Kirk's Smashfests. Why are we getting worked up over this? I suck.

All I will say is that Ally ***** at 1% random character stamina battles in Brawl rofl.

D

Deleted member

you're all liars WAIT till I play you guys unrusty and seriously, I'ma make you all cry ! Starting with Gio
lmao. if you're serious me and jason can teach you melee in like a week lol. mediocre level melee is easier than brawl at top level because the game is much better understood and you can just copy what beats people pretty easily.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ally, if i haven't quit melee by the time you decide to actually do this, i'll do that MM. To make it interesting you can pick any character and i'll pick a character from that tier or lower.

AllyKnight

lmao. if you're serious me and jason can teach you melee in like a week lol. mediocre level melee is easier than brawl at top level because the game is much better understood and you can just copy what beats people pretty easily.
I live in canada thought so hard to practice with people I cant see em =l even in canada everybody lives too damn far. I'll def practice it though whenever I can

D

Deleted member

I live in canada thought so hard to practice with people I cant see em =l even in canada everybody lives too damn far. I'll def practice it though whenever I can
doesn't matter. it's still easy enough. seriously. you only have to be good enough to beat specific people anyway.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ally got this son. Yo, stay in the GTA and play with us son, we'll turn you into something ****. Just talk and arrange something with the big bad 4 lol.

also, I had no idea Kyle beat Kels o_0 LOL mann good **** kid.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
its okay no need to protect me, I can play this game, I can beat Riddlebox who got 25th at this. Not saying I would place better or worst but I can def play this game without practice and beat whoever doesnt make out of pools (UNLESS its a national lmao) But I,ll practice just to beat this toma dood :O watch out I'm in the Midwest during Dec 27 - Jan 20 =D

I hate shiek falco fox though, GRRR.
Kay >_> I dunno why you found the need to point me out, I suck lol.

Otherwise I enjoyed the tourney, thanks for having us guys and thank you for anyone who gave me a shout-out. I forgot names so I can't rightly just list them off but I enjoyed playing all of you. Definitely added to the experience that I need to improve. Soooo many Marths lol...too good.

Next time I come I will have a better capture card and stream/record set-up as well as splitters so you guys don't have to play on the small tv =). I don't think anyone really played pools matches on that set up either, size pending...a lot of friendlies, I'll see if I can get them up.

Dart!

Smash Master
dart beat unknown's falco for a dollar?

dayummmmmmm

i can't even do that lolololol
well, i'm gonna sound either salty or just trollsy here but:

1. During our Fox v Marth i don't know if he johned about his controller at all if so it was probably due to a missed l cancel that i shieldgrabbed.

2. When i beat him Falco Marth he said that every kill i got was due to his broken controller.

Am i secretly bad at this game and the only way good people can lose is if their controller is broken? :/

Dart!

Smash Master
Ionno, I'm confident Ally could probably do it since he's one of the top in Brawl. Either way he's done more in his game than Toma will do in his, so I don't know if Toma has any right to be talking **** LOL.
lol sure wont mind.

I unno going to SSIS4 and not really going to tourneys that has melee unless there's a setup. I'll be in Kalamazoo though or Mount Morris ^^

Alright let's do 5000$ MM, coming from your pocket.

LOL. I'm not going to bet 100$ on a game I don't ever play, I'll put 5$ for effort though so win and enjoy free food teehee, better not lose though I will seriously cry if you do.

I never got far in Melee cuz I always get DQ for being busy playing other stuff. I've beaten Lain at some random tournament and made out pools everytime I entered (3 tournies) lmao but get DQ right after (Lost to Raynex round 1 once in Canada then got dqed. The rest, I lost to Shieks.

And Zhu wasn't talking about my Melee accomplishments so obviously you have better accomplishment LMAO unless you're that stupid. ;)

Oh my god...
oh wait

zhu you goin to p5? 10$ MM

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
1: Unknown522 ($200.00) - nice meeting you man. 1st is aight. **** your pichu. I wish I could've played you some during the tourny but oh well.
2: Kels ($100.00) - 2nd? nooooo!
3: Drephen ($75.00) - glad you came out man. wish roy wouldve and we could have partied.
4: Weonx ($50.00)
5: Tink ($37.50)
5: Idea ($37.50) - GG's in pools. Good **** at getting 5th and it was good meeting you. you guys were chill as well.
7: Dart
7: Velynn - MI took out MI, that was sad. I wanted to cheer for you as well as Shady all tournament. Ready for the comeback?
9: BigD
9: Minnty
9: Sanuzi
9: Shady - i made you worse. my apoligies haha.
13: Vro
13: Sauc3
13: BigR - GG's in pools man. I thought I had you on the cruise game two, but you pulled it out
13: BigK - kail? i'll **** your ganon someday. you wait
17: Juggleguy - thanks for having a loud voice. haha. and yeah sorry about the MM. mainly due to lack of anything other than a $20 bill. haha. I'LL BE READY. you better practice that marth up haha
17: JPOBS - gg's in friendlies, fun
17: Juke
17: BigO!!! - gg's in pools. I couldn't handle the amazingness that is falcon kick.
17: BigM - I didn't play you. why. dumb. I'll have to come to a smashfest soon or something.
17: Zeus
17: Sleaf
17: Duck
25: FlipX
25: Ministry
25: Dre - thanks for hosting a sweet tourny man
25: Rat
25: Junglefever - will we ever play again?
25: Soap
25: Riddlebox
25: BigS

Pools cut off:

33: Tr3mor - don't quit
33: FJW
33: HIV+
33: Hotel
33: Mute - you won't read this. practice more. falcon sucks.
33: dablackpacman - we should play next tourny. too bad shady ***** us
33: Kai - GG's in pools.
33: M11
41: Aceplayer - damn tippers. GG's in pools.
41: 3Chairz - your sheiks getting better, keep it up
41: Toadster - teams suck
41: Rabbi
41: tormath
41: Hellsinglover
41: BloodyJoker - zelda *****. i don't.
41: Hewhosmites
49: Roki - gg's in pools man.
49: Sasha.

Anyone I forgot, sorry. GG's to everyone I played. It was a fun tournament that I wished I played before. Canada, sorry for not knowing all your names, but you guys were real chill. I didn't mind housing you guys at all, good **** at your placements.

Looks like MSU/me will be leaving the tournament scene. It was good playing everyone. I'll still upset everyone in friendlies any day.

AllyKnight

Oro?!

Smash Hero
well, i'm gonna sound either salty or just trollsy here but:

1. During our Fox v Marth i don't know if he johned about his controller at all if so it was probably due to a missed l cancel that i shieldgrabbed.

2. When i beat him Falco Marth he said that every kill i got was due to his broken controller.

Am i secretly bad at this game and the only way good people can lose is if their controller is broken? :/
I love you Josh. You aren't good though Marth is just broke.

Drephen

Smash Master
fun tourney guys
for being an alcoholic and not playing melee at all for the past 6 months id say i played pretty good lol

thanks to all who drove through all the ****ty weather and such.

maybe shoutouts later

and ally quit trolling and stick to things you are good at like brawl and sucking cok (same thing basically LOLOLOLOL)

AllyKnight

fun tourney guys
for being an alcoholic and not playing melee at all for the past 6 months id say i played pretty good lol

thanks to all who drove through all the ****ty weather and such.

maybe shoutouts later

and ally quit trolling and stick to things you are good at like brawl and sucking cok (same thing basically LOLOLOLOL)
you're so funny, I've heard such joke so many times, stfu you probably got ***** about 5 times without noticing during this tournament while being drunk.

unknown522

Some guy
^ camilo tries to secondary falcon.

anyways, shoutouts:

Gonna do the car this time first, but before I start, I want to say thanks to all the Canadians for supporting me at this tourney. It's a shame that all y'all had to face each other in the bracket. It was kinda disappointing.

Josh (sanuzi): Thanks for the ride. It was a fun trip as usual. Mad fun chilling and trying out new foods and ****. It sucks that you had to drive with low visibility on the way back, but I appreciate what you did for us. Once you're done exams, we'll chill/practice.

Camilo (weon-x): My son. Long *** bus ride to Waterloo. Learned a bunch of spanish words and grammar. Anyways, I wanted you to beat kels, but oh well. That **** was mad close. I'll see you whenever you come down.

Kyle (Idea): Thanks for housing us on the way back. Still gotta find that key though. Good job beating kels in WQF, lol KillaOr combo. I also wanted you to beat drephen, but oh well. Also, James and I have that new chant for you; "Cheese it". We'll come by during the break.

Alan (Sleaf): Had to get your passport from your house :@. oh well. Just don't forget it next time. Also, we could've teamed damnit.

next car:
James (Riddlebox): ****, I forgot the towel again. I'll get it next time. It sucks that we had to face yet again in pools. Kinda pissing me off. Also, we got that new chant for kyle lol; "Cheese it". Thanks for coming out, and also bringing the livestream. It was fun hanging out and talking about random ****. I'll see you soon.

Edit: You called me little bro! Haha, I've never been called that before.

Tristan (JPobs): Lol @ the side bets on me. I appreciate the support during those MMs as well. You kept making me laugh before they started. I hope that little bit of advice helped when you were playing against Shadey. Just keep practicing man. Also, it sucks that the tourney for yesterday was cancelled. You just missed out on a chance to team with the great Ryan Ford =D. I'll see you soon man.

Nick (Ministry): I enjoyed talking with you and james when we went to get food after the tourney. Also, thanks for the offer to team with camilo, but it was way too last minute. I gotta watch some of your matches more. I'll make it a note to do so next time man. I will see you soon.

Kurtis (Sauc3): This guy! Keeps coming back at me for friendlies. It's cool though. I wanted you to beat drephen, but he kinda beasted on brinstar. Keep up the practice man and see you soon.

5th person in car? Raynex, where'd you go? =P

JuggleGuy: Thanks for hosting. It wasn't as big as expected, but it was still a pretty good turnout. I don't think we played at all though. Next time man.

JungleFever: Thanks for organizing. Everything ran smooth and quickly. We still had enough time to go home, which was really good. We didn't play at all either! Next time for sure.

Josh (Tremor): thanks for housing us man. It was comfortable and there were many couches. It sucks that we missed the party, but maybe next time. Also, you know you love the pichu man.

Shawn (Tremor's buddy): Cool guy. And I enjoyed talking about music and stuff with you. I'll see you again.

Tremor's other roomate (the one that I played with): I know you love the pichu too. We had some GGs though. Practice up.

Pedro (dunno what your tag is): Hopefully you can come next time. Get money!

My ***** Kels: Good **** making back to GFs man. We'll have some better matches for sure next time. I had a great time talking to you and also having that roy ditto, lol. We didn't play any friendlies afterwards. I should've looked for you. Ah well. I'll see you at pound 5.

Drew (Drephen): GGs in WFs. You are really good at what you do. I respect that you play the way that you like. Not changing it because the metagame is changing. You are still really good despite that. I should've played some friendlies with you damnit. I also enjoyed talking to you afterwards. You are a really chill guy. I'll see you at pound 5 as well.

Tink (aww, forgot your name. My bad): GGs in WSFs. You almost had me with your fox. I'm glad that I finally got to meet you. You're easy to talk to, and really chill overall. I should've played you too afterwards. I don't even have a john for why I didn't. Just lazy I guess. Next time for sure. Come to pound 5 man.

My dude Soap (Over all this time, I forgot your name as well. My bad.): Finally got to see you again. It's been way too long. Those were some good friendlies for about an hour. You have so much random tech skill. Things that I've never seen before with sheik. I'm looking forward to seeing you again man.

Sveet: GGs in pools. I'll give you a rematch with that pichu next time =D. We also gotta get some friendlies in next time man. Come to pound 5 if you can.

Rat: Good **** in bracket. You almost pulled through. Nothing personal, but I just really hate playing against samus. I don't think I'm bad at the matchup, but I find it really boring. Still, you are a really nice guy, and don't hesitate to ask for friendlies. I won't refuse. I'll see you again for sure.

Vro: GGs in bracket. That surprise marth CP on FD was surprising. You pulled a Tec0 on me. Well play more next time.

Velynn: GGs in bracket. You were pulling kinda close in those games. It sucks that we didn't end up teaming. I think we could've won it (or at least top 3). Maybe another time if Raynex doesn't show up again. I also enjoyed talking with you and your brother a lot. You guys have some really interesting stories man. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Velynn's bro (I don't think I asked for you name. Shoot): Pretty much what I said to Velynn. I love talking to you guys. There's so much cool things to talk about and many interesting stories. I'll see you around.

BigO (Orly): I forgot your name. Still, that was a good MM and that friendly where you styled on me after. That was really cool. It was also funny when you trolled me about not knowing what Rom 3 was, who PP is, and who M2K is. I actually fell for it, lol. Also, talking about DeGrassi, lol. I'm looking forward to seeing you again man.

BigR: I don't think we played or talked at all. I hope I'm not forgetting something. Next time I will play some with you.

BigD: We gotta play more next time. I haven't seen you in like 2 years. It's been too long man. I'll see you around.

BigM: Were you even there?

BigE: I didn't meet you either. I think.

Shadey: We should've played some. You looked really good man.

Dart: GGs in our MMs. You are the second person to ever have beaten me in a MM. You are also the first American to ever do that. Congrats man. We should've played some friendlies as well.

zDuck: GGs in friendlies, also lol @ roy dittos. I forget if it was you or Vro who wanted to MM me. I'm not sure which one to apologize to. We'll play more next time though.

Black dude that played link (I never got your name as well): Good roy dittos, mario vs link, and roy vs link. I gotta show you my young link next time (unless I did and forgot....). You're a really cool dude as well. We'll get some more in next time.

Black dude who kept side-betting against me (never got your name): That was pretty funny. We should play some next time man.

I am definitely forgetting people. I always do. may bad to those who I forgot.

Also, All you guys who play marth (aside from Vro); you all f-smash way too much. It gives me free punishes when I don't mess up, so watch out for that.

Peace!

Drephen

Smash Master
you're so funny, I've heard such joke so many times, stfu you probably got ***** about 5 times without noticing during this tournament while being drunk.
you know maybe youve heard it so many times because you are ACTUALLY taking it up the *** while your hearing it

look trolling is funny and so is trash talk but your terrible at both. so please look at these two pics. take it in (not in your *** this time sillly guy though ) and shut the **** up

Top Bottom