• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET V: Clash of the Legends Results [1/21/12 - Ann Arbor, MI]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Richard, how did you miss that? The fire alarm went off as soon as we all stepped outside, then the macho man manager came storming out and raged at us for no reason, lolol.

Creepy_Karp

Smash Rookie
As the first tourney I entered, I have to say this was an excellent experience :) Thanks to the TO's and helpers who organized and ran a great tournament. Thanks to everyone who played friendlies with me, everyone in my pool, as well as Enwa (sp?) and General Heinz whom I played in the tournament. Thanks to Ryejew for giving me puff advice. Also thanks to Kinglit and Kalamazhu for giving advice for what to do in the tourney scene. I will definitely be coming back to more of these as I learned a lot.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Awesome, it's great to hear that.

Try to find a ride to SWEET VI!

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
As the first tourney I entered, I have to say this was an excellent experience :) Thanks to the TO's and helpers who organized and ran a great tournament. Thanks to everyone who played friendlies with me, everyone in my pool, as well as Enwa (sp?) and General Heinz whom I played in the tournament. Thanks to Ryejew for giving me puff advice. Also thanks to Kinglit and Kalamazhu for giving advice for what to do in the tourney scene. I will definitely be coming back to more of these as I learned a lot.
loooool bring dcd with u

King5280

Smash Journeyman
general heinz has too much of dat :jigglypuffmelee: practice

AquaFox

Smash Rookie
q i enjoyed our set in bracket. come to sweet VI and lets play some friendlies.
Duuuuuuude, Puff is my biggest fear when it comes to a bracket. It is actually what usually knocks me out haha. SWEET VI is a bit farther than Ann Arbor is, but I'll see what I can do :).

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
general heinz has too much of dat :jigglypuffmelee: practice
Yeah way too much ****ing puff practice @__@ Hah.

But good **** Carp. Definitely keep coming to tourneys and you'll improve drastically. Puff can be an easy matchup for Falcon if you let it be, but it can be just as brutal in the other direction once you've got the practice (****ing utilt rests every time).

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Nick, I'll watch your stuff when I get home. From the looks of it, you don't bait Peach properly when she's above you and get the super situational bros melee combos you should be getting with Fox for reading a nair combo break or whatever. You also seem baffled as to how to space against her, which is why YS backfired so utterly (you can't just... retreat... to safety there [you actually need combat spacing]).

Top Bottom