• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Kirby +1: Amazing once you get to know him, super underrated.
Palutena +1: Amazing kill moves.
Luigi -1: I used to main him before Kirby, really good but super overrated on here.

LordFluffy

Smash Apprentice
+:4shulk:I'm really feeling this guy being top 10
+:4jigglypuff:master that air game and its a nuisance
+:4mario:Up B being a great move on luigi or not, mario is better than his brother i feel

Browny

Smash Hater
Dark Pit, Wario, ROB +1

UPDATED :)

Killager starting to make some big moves upwards

Last edited:

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Nevermind. Just learned this is fan based and not in any way endorsed by credible players or the competiitve scene. Carry on.

Last edited:

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Smashboards has reached an all time low the day random forum members can vote on an official tier list. This will never be legitimate.
What aspects of current character placement do you consider to be incorrect? If you can pin down what you think is wrong, vote accordingly and argue to convince others, thereby adding something constructive, you should. If not, figure it out then come back. Why? Because judging by the number of replies on this thead, a lot of people seem to disagree.

Sorry if this comes off at all condesending or aggressive- I'm not trying to start something, it just seems like that comment wasn't very helpful.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
+1:4lucario:Amazing recovery, Aura Sphere has crazy priority, disgustingly powerful at higher %. Easily top 5 IMO.
+1:4rob:Yeah, main and all, but I can speak from experience when I say that R.O.B. deserves better than to share a tier with Meta Knight, Palutena, and Ike.
-1:4villager:Piss poor range on most of his attacks, only really good against projectile-reliant characters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

+ :4littlemac: His speed and power are both above average. His KO punch is also gives him an advantage. His air game definitely keeps him from achieving a top tier position, but other than that he's an incredible character.
+ :4bowserjr: I think this character has a lot of potential, we just have yet to see someone really utilize it. Definitely not top tier, but also not bottom.
- :4mario: I feel like Mario would generally lose to everyone above/equal to him on the currently constructed tier list. Shouldn't be this high on the list.

This list is starting to look really good...Nice job everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman
Villager +1 to counteract the downvotes. He has really good results in many tournaments. Ranai in particular took 2nd at Pre KVO with him just two days ago. He's top tier on the Japanese tier list for a reason.
ROB +1 He's seeing increased usage as people are realizing his strength. In particular, Umebura 11 saw a lot of ROB, with Vivi taking 9th out of 192 entrants with him.
Luigi +1 Why is Mario higher than him? Luigi is seeing a lot of use and places pretty well too. He has to be at least top 15.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
-Little Mac
+Villager
+Shulk

I really think both Shulk and Villager should be just above sonic.

Top Bottom