• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
:4lucina: :4ganondorf: :4darkpit: :4zelda: :4falco: :4samus: :4bowserjr: :4dk: :4littlemac:

Move Lucina up a tier, solely because shes a clone of Marth, who is E tier.

+1 Lucina
-1 Ganondorf
+1 Dark Pit
-1 Zelda
+1 Falco
-1 Samus
+2 Bowser Jr.
Donkey Kong
-2 Little Mac

Last edited:

Liduri

Smash Cadet
:4ganondorf::4lucina::4zelda::4darkpit::4samus::4falco::4littlemac::4dk::4bowserjr: original

:4ganondorf::4darkpit::4samus::4lucina::4zelda::4dk::4bowserjr::4falco::4littlemac: my vote

+0 +2 +2 -2 -2 +2 +2 -2 -2 = 0

I vote for :4zelda: to go down a tier

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Vote: :4ganondorf::4lucina::4samus::4falco::4zelda::4darkpit::4bowserjr::4dk::4littlemac:
1 Vote for Ganondorf to move up, and 1 vote for Little Mac to move down

blue_flavored

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blueflavored
Ike and Robin better than Marth and Lucina? I think I just threw up in my mouth.

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Rearranged F Tier

:4lucina::4darkpit::4ganondorf::4falco::4zelda::4samus::4bowserjr::4dk::4littlemac:

Lucina + 1
Dark Pit, Falco, Bowser Jr + 2
Ganondorf, Little Mac, Zelda - 2
Samus - 1
Donkey Kong remains the same.

1 vote for Lucina to go up a tier.
1 vote for Zelda to go down a tier.

aquaticpineapples

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Original: :4ganondorf::4lucina::4zelda::4darkpit::4samus::4falco::4littlemac::4dk::4bowserjr:
My vote: :4ganondorf::4zelda::4samus::4lucina::4falco::4darkpit::4bowserjr::4dk::4littlemac:

Samus up a tier, Mac down a tier

Just wondering, if a character is voted down a tier, where would they be placed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
Original: :4ganondorf::4lucina::4zelda::4darkpit::4samus::4falco::4littlemac::4dk::4bowserjr:

Vote: :4lucina::4darkpit::4ganondorf::4falco::4zelda::4littlemac::4samus::4bowserjr::4dk:

+2: Dark Pit, Falco
+1: Lucina, Bowser Jr., Little Mac
+/-0: None
-1: DK
-2: Zelda, Samus, Ganondorf

+1 Vote for Lucina to go up a tier
+1 Vote for Samus to go down a tier

C.C.Chaos

Smash Rookie
original::4ganondorf::4lucina::4zelda::4darkpit::4samus::4falco::4littlemac::4dk::4bowserjr:

vote: :4zelda::4darkpit::4ganondorf::4lucina::4falco::4samus::4dk::4littlemac::4bowserjr:

Zelda up
lucina down

does this tier consider the overall character or only 1on1?

Last edited:

H.O.U.S.E.

Smash Rookie
NNID
acrenator
:4ganondorf::4zelda::4darkpit::4lucina::4falco::4samus::4dk::4bowserjr::4littlemac:
Move :4ganondorf: up a tier. Gotta love that down air
Also move Lucina down a tier, I mean, she's not that good of a character.

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
:4ganondorf::4darkpit::4lucina::4zelda::4falco::4dk::4samus::4bowserjr::4littlemac:

move ganon to e and mac to g

Ike and Robin better than Marth and Lucina? I think I just threw up in my mouth.
that epic reddit-tier reaction meme was so funny i forgot to laugh

do you actually understand why marcina is awful in this game or are you just suffering from the horrible plague known as "main bias"

blue_flavored

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blueflavored
:4ganondorf::4darkpit::4lucina::4zelda::4falco::4dk::4samus::4bowserjr::4littlemac:

move ganon to e and mac to g

that epic reddit-tier reaction meme was so funny i forgot to laugh

do you actually understand why marcina is awful in this game or are you just suffering from the horrible plague known as "main bias"
Apparently I'm suffering from the horrible plague known as "I destroy Ike's with Lucina (the weaker of Marcina) and I don't think I've ever lost to a Robin." In fact I just beat the snot out of a Robin earlier today with Marth.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Original : :4ganondorf::4lucina::4zelda::4darkpit::4samus::4falco::4littlemac::4dk::4bowserjr:

Changed: :4ganondorf::4darkpit::4lucina::4falco::4zelda::4littlemac::4samus::4bowserjr::4dk:
(Dark Pit + 2, Lucina -1 , Falco + 2, Zelda -2, L.Mac +1, Samus - 2, Bowser Jr +1, Dk -1 )
*I vote Dark Pit to go up a tier.
*I vote Samus to go down a tier.
-----------------------
Okay serious talk now... I will explain ALL differences between Dark.Pit and Pit.
Pit have vertical KB in his Side B, D.Pit has diagonal KB.
Pit arrows give less damage but are easier to control.
Pit has a tipper in FTilt , while D.Pit don't.

THIS CAN'T MAKE A CHAR BE 2 TIERS WORSE THAN ANOTHER.
So.. if you want this tier to be reasonable, let's make Pit and D.Pit be in the same tier.
I know you may like another char but... let's make things right :urg:?
I beg you, seriously.

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
I know, but whether we like it or not, popularity affects tier lists.

I am utterly convinced that marth is just as bad as lucina, but popularity will win. We cant eliminate this skew, so why even try. Even when the SBR does their official votes, it is LOADED with popularity bias because a characters popularity will affect their tournament presence. They might be the same but if one character has more mains pulling in better results more regularly, then that will affect how people see the characters.

I really hate it, but it cant be avoided.

Last edited:

ama99

Smash Journeyman
:4ganondorf::4lucina::4zelda::4darkpit::4samus::4falco::4littlemac::4dk::4bowserjr:

:4ganondorf::4darkpit::4lucina::4zelda::4littlemac::4samus::4falco::4dk::4bowserjr:

Dark Pit up a tier. Seriously, I would say Lucina as well but Dark Pit deserves to go up more. (Although they both are not much worse than their clones.)

Doruge

Smash Journeyman
Apparently I'm suffering from the horrible plague known as "I destroy Ike's with Lucina (the weaker of Marcina) and I don't think I've ever lost to a Robin." In fact I just beat the snot out of a Robin earlier today with Marth.
Why don't you go beat Nairo's Robin with Lucina and THEN you can make a case for Lucina > Robin.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Game & Watch isn't in F-Tier?
I'm proud of you guys.
G&W is usually the guy who noone pays attention to.

Now let's get Yoshi in atleast B+

blue_flavored

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blueflavored
Why don't you go beat Nairo's Robin with Lucina and THEN you can make a case for Lucina > Robin.
If I can beat a professional I can make a case for someone being better than someone else? That might be the dumbest argument ever.

Doruge

Smash Journeyman
If I can beat a professional I can make a case for someone being better than someone else? That might be the dumbest argument ever.
Yet your argument is "I beat some random scrubby Robin with Marth, therefore Marth > Robin"

Irony at its finest.

blue_flavored

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blueflavored
Yet your argument is "I beat some random scrubby Robin with Marth, therefore Marth > Robin"

Irony at its finest.
Okay and tier lists are completely pointless in the long run, it just determines who uses what the most right now, its be completely different in 3 years. Right now I see A LOT better Marcina users than Ike/Robin users. Sorry, just speaking from experience.

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Original:
:4ganondorf::4lucina::4zelda::4darkpit::4samus::4falco::4littlemac::4dk::4bowserjr:
Mine:
:4lucina::4ganondorf::4darkpit::4zelda::4littlemac::4samus::4bowserjr::4falco::4dk:

EDIT: Lucina up a tier. Wrote Palutena because me and a friend were in an argument about her a few moments before I made this post. I feel stoopid.

Last edited:

Xyrohip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Xyrohip
Quadruple Post Warning Received
:4lucina::4ganondorf::4samus::4falco::4zelda::4darkpit::4littlemac::4dk::4bowserjr:
I vote falco up 1 tier & Zelda down 1 tier

:4darkpit::4littlemac::4ganondorf::4zelda::4falco::4lucina::4bowserjr::4dk::4samus:

dark pit up a tier
Jiggly u did it wrong. You can only move characters 2 up or 2 down

My vote: :4darkpit::4lucina::4littlemac::4bowserjr::4falco::4ganondorf::4zelda::4dk::4samus:
Cedy you can only move charscters up or down 2 spots. So you can't put ganon lower than 3rd etc.

Okay and tier lists are completely pointless in the long run, it just determines who uses what the most right now, its be completely different in 3 years. Right now I see A LOT better Marcina users than Ike/Robin users. Sorry, just speaking from experience.
I'd love to agree with you on the Marcina issue. I love marth. He was my 3rd main till last week. He's still in my top 5 but I can see robin being better than both. I disagree with Ike's placing however robin has a amazing spacing game. I love Marth and I wish he was better but his current tools are not enough to bring him up much. His moves have way 2 much lag. For example his down air. It doesn't even spike. Fair strings are not nearly as good as they used to be. I believe Marth is much better than Ike but I can't say the same for Robins. And aside from robin we still have characters such as Rosalina, Shiek, Yoshi(Can't be hurt in second jump)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Sorry if I didn't read OP thoroughly enough to understand this on my own. But I have a question about this process.

Question: Eventhubs.com has a tier list where everyone can vote upwards or downwards any character any time. http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/ The tier list is clearly horrible. Now, other than smashboards having more "reputable or knowledgeable voters", what is stopping the smashboards tier list from being the same popularity contest full of people with holes in knowledge casting votes?

I mean no disrespect to this thread, the tier list is looking very good actually, I just am wondering.

Top Bottom