• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF League of Legends Thread, Registration End January 20,2012 , 64 Man Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll try to spectate but I have class until 9:30 PM

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
ATTN:

Shroomed - dashiz
CABC - Logan IV
Pakman - cosmichippo
Xisin - xilok
Flying Frenchman - Flying Frenchman
Geoberos - Geoberos

if you guys would like to practice before tonights tournament then we should... since we've never played before then this would prob be prudent ha

Leacero

Smash Lord
ATTN:

Shroomed - dashiz
CABC - Logan IV
Pakman - cosmichippo
Xisin - xilok
Flying Frenchman - Flying Frenchman
Geoberos - Geoberos

if you guys would like to practice before tonights tournament then we should... since we've never played before then this would prob be prudent ha
Have you guys contacted your team about the game time? I have a feeling it's going to come and you won't have enough people. At least on one side.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
TEAM SHROOMED v. DEMACIAN BOWLING LEAGUE
Tonight @ 10:00PM EST
Stream: TBA

PLAYERS:
Team Shroomed
CABC
Pakman
Xisin
Flying Frenchman

Geoberos

Demacian Bowling League

HondaFoo
M3D
Fyist
TheLake
Zolga Owns

voorhese

Smash Master
oooooooohhhhh mannnnnnn this better be streamed cuz if i did my math right, the subs should have rights to the spectator spots...

AprilShaw

aka Logan
My team didn't contact me about this lol, I had no idea we had a game going on tonight. I can't play, too much work. I can play tomorrow/Sat/Sun or get someone else (who's lower rating than me) to play for me tonight to avoid a DQ... but yeah, too short notice for me :\

Edit: Actually, I can play tonight if it's Bo1/Bo3 and we get everything set up super quick. I mean like suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper quick lol. someone add me on skype (cabc_is_too_good), I'm in a computer lab so I can't be on LoL right now

Why'd this have to go on right at the end of the semester QQ

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
As a sub, I kinda thought someone else was going to send out PMs when Shroom mentioned he may not be available to make it. I just kept up with the thread so Xisin got me and Pakman to play a round or two just a few hours ago. If no one else wants the messenger status for that case, guess I'll take it for future matches.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Bah, had to go somewhere tonight, make sure to upload the matches to your channel dphat so I can watch later

:phone:

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Ok so... here's the thing.

People that play 4 hours a day and watch streams another 2 hours a day can't tell me its too hard to get a team online to play. Some captains haven't even contacted their teams since they were drafted. Clearly people aren't taking this seriously because we don't have a good schedule and we ran into finals for college kids, even though most of them still find plenty of time to play anyways...

So I'm going to get us some prizes for this thing and then we're going to set a schedule, with default match times. And one way or another this thing is gonna move forward and then someone is gonna win prizes. So for now rest easy, but expect announcements once I get a prize situation worked out.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
We ought to just let teams forfeit if they don't show up and move on through the tournament without them.

M3D you're EM THREE DEE. That was like your thing back in the mlg days. Wasn't it chu dat that god DQ'ed and it turned into a big deal?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Sorry about last night, but I need more advanced notice of times and dates. A few days isn't going to cut it. I am in a bowling league on Thursdays and I need to know beforehand if I need to pre-bowl.

It is my bad though, I should have said I wasn't available on Thurs unless it was before 9 EST.

If we aren't dq'd, I can play next Monday any time after 6EST.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Is this still going on/gonna happen? Any updates?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
This will happen. We're gonna pick back up again in the new year since everyone is busy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dan, contact me on SWF when you need me to play. Or add me on skype if you're not there already (cpt_ryker).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Was kind of hoping that this would've been done within the past two weeks before college starts up again.

Else sounds like school night matches and/or weekends.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I suggest someone get in touch with M3D about this.

If I don't see progress soon, then I don't see any reason to keep this thread open.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I think this should be a 1-day [extravaganza] thing. And scheduled way ahead of time for people can plan accordingly. And teams should be reduced to 8 total for a better format (no buys) and more subs in case of the inevitable [frosted] flakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom