• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Mario

JUDGE

Smash Lord
aand what is about mario 101??

and again: does anyone know how good xero xen's wifi mario is??

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
aand what is about mario 101??

and again: does anyone know how good xero xen's wifi mario is??
I'll let Xero talk for himself when he sees this.

I agree with Bo pretty much. I haven't seen anyone's Marios in a long while though, so it's really a load of guesswork for me.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'm terrible on Wifi.

(Just got back from what was supposed to be a tourney, but we didn't get a turnout, so it was just a smashfest)

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
I uploaded some videos several post behind, just in case than you're thinking about my Mario, Matador...if not, wtv haha...

P.d: I'm a sad Mario bcs i don't got feedback about the vidz, maybe is because i should've posted on the video thread, now, i'll be angry and bipolar like.....Dkr.Peach...em....nvm...just joking.........UpB

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I used to play wifi a decent amount, but these days I haven't played wifi in some time; I've been slowing down and wouldn't trust myself to participate.

If I had to nominate someone, the best person I faced was BigB by far.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I uploaded some videos several post behind, just in case than you're thinking about my Mario, Matador...if not, wtv haha...

P.d: I'm a sad Mario bcs i don't got feedback about the vidz, maybe is because i should've posted on the video thread, now, i'll be angry and bipolar like.....Dkr.Peach...em....nvm...just joking.........UpB
I like your use of fireballs.

If anyone can contact Big B then my choices are...

Me, Flame, Vato, Hardgainer, Big B

That's probably the best we can go imo.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
BigB's definitely amazing. I'm just afraid he may be rusty. He doesn't play much nowadays from what i hear.

edit @ Bo: Lmfao, have you seen the feedback people leave for Flame on ladder? I've never seen people so pissed off at Mario's fireballs. lmao, good ****.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
If people would like me to, I can get in touch with BigB..

Although I'm not a part of this, I play a pretty sick Jigglypuff on wifi if anybody wants practice >.>

JUDGE

Smash Lord
i would be ok with all of you^^
i know mario will win this thing ^^

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
edit @ Bo: Lmfao, have you seen the feedback people leave for Flame on ladder? I've never seen people so pissed off at Mario's fireballs. lmao, good ****.
My friend once broke his controller because he was frustrated with fireballs, I loled at him that day.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
I'm crying of joy haha, jk, well, my wifi speciality are the "Fireballz style", anyone can spam but not anyone can spam and be effective with it x9 my dream is to aproach with Triple Fireball, i usually use Double...

edit @ Bo: i'll copy that feedback to my aib's profile xD

@ Matador: i've killed ppl only using fireballz x9 ...are u still the fastest Mario out there.?

@ Xero: Lul.!

Veggi

Smash Champion
If people would like me to, I can get in touch with BigB..

Although I'm not a part of this, I play a pretty sick Jigglypuff on wifi if anybody wants practice >.>
Errrrr...nevermind me trying to get into this. If Bowser, Gdorf, and Ike don't work on my disk it's just a better idea not to try. Although this has made me want to play some people from here.

So I'll play your Jigglypuff, even though I'm not going to be in the tourney. If you don't mind of course.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I've made a Snake and Metaknight main cry about me fireball spamming on wifi =[

I beat __Z__ as well last season on ladder, and he even cried bout my spamming xD

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
And I once made a ROB mainer throw a fit cause I jab locked him on mansion. AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO CP'ed it so he could camp more...

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
And I once made a ROB mainer throw a fit cause I jab locked him on mansion. AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO CP'ed it so he could camp more...
<---did the same thing.

Except it was a DK that tried to downB spam. I nearly 3 stocked him.

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
Sure why not...no one is responding on AIB right now. Started raining so i aint going anywhere today anyway...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Hmmmmm...

My bets are on Hardgainer, Flameon, Smash G0D, BO X7, and SuSa.

Dammit, how could I forget Hardgainer? He's AMAZING on wifi. And he's got the low tier experience.

Flameon...just proved himself with those videos he's got. He seems really clever and knows how to utilize all of Mario's options and stay fast in the process.

Smash G0D is lacking really up to date footage, but from what I get, he's a smart guy who knows how Mario works. Also, he has good Samus experience, and Samus will be a threat in this tournament.

BO X7...needs no introduction, when he's overall perhaps the 2nd best or THE best Mario in the world.

SuSa raaaaaaapes on wifi. It's hard to explain, but his spacing is incredibly good, and his grab game is devastating. He seems pretty confident in his matchups against the low tiers. Give this guy a chance man. He *****.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I haven't seen SuSa play. He should get some matches in vs everyone to see where he stands. Looks like he's only played you so far.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
The best Mario in the world will be the one who can 3 stocked m2k or ally in a grand final or at least beat them, lul, also killing them with UpB apply...

Matador-the fastest Mario
Vato-the johning Mario
Box7-the trisome Mario
A2Z-the best spelling Mario("Flameon") x9
Boss-the best...Luigi o.0

also, i have a confession to make...

Flameleon-the best "Tacos" Mario...lul

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Who is Box7? He's the Trisome mario? ooh i wonder what that is.

I thought Bo x7 would be in your list though, =O

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
GGs man, nice Mario skills. Aerials are really popular with you guys. I should use them myself more but I don't use tap jump so its harder.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
lol you caught me Flameleon. My spelling sux.

I prefer to be called the theorycrafter of this group.

Hardgainer, the one thing tap jump is good for is Up-B/Up-smash out of shield.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
lol good point Matador. If you mention playing for spots, that automatically invalidates me since I suck at Mario dittos. XD

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Meh I vote

Me, Vato, Flame, hardgainer, and Susa (Big B if someone can get in contact with him but he's probably rusty anyway.)

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
Whatever you guys want, but don't we have to tell them soon. When is this thing anyway.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
OH I just realized that I think I've played Mario_101 before in an all Mario tourney. I suck at Mario dittos and I got 3rd. My brother (who doesn't play Mario) got 4th, but I don't know what place Mario_101 got. I believe that my brother and I both played ab eat him though o.O

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6921

I was out of practice at this tourney :/

Top Bottom