• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Samus

Sago

Smash Lord
i would be willing to play samus in this tournament. I feel like im more then qualified. Im actually suprised only 2 people mentioned my name since im one of the more active samus wifi players.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
i would be willing to play samus in this tournament. I feel like im more then qualified. Im actually suprised only 2 people mentioned my name since im one of the more active samus wifi players.

did not think you played wi-fizzle >_> lawl you don't main her though, that's already been decided by most that we need someone who mains her, if we went for pure potential to win you'd prolly be in it, no doubt. maybe ask around though rohins looks to be busy or does terribad in lag I hear. KC we should brawl, I want to see where your at now :\

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
List has already been decided, fellas. Showing up at the last minute isn't the best way to win our good graces, either.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
I was just volunteering my skills if you don't want em oh well. I destroy all low tiers. xD good luck to whoever is playing.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I haven't seen the King for a long *** time! I think he would've been a good choice for this. Oh well. You Samus mains kick much *** anyway. A true Samus Aran.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Shove Missiles up the bum, and D/Z-air some *****es, ladies gentlemen and me/Hive.

Edit: Won my first match :) Good luck to everyone else.
Yo a dude get over it. ?awesome rapefest you did there brah! I'm pretty stoked on the list of combatents they should be the ones able to throw down the hardest.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I need a ride. I'm at College Park right now, only 30 minutes away according to Google maps. If I could get one, then hell yes.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I need a ride. I'm at College Park right now, only 30 minutes away according to Google maps. If I could get one, then hell yes.
Hmm. Asl for one in the thread =x
Sorry guys, I'm awful at wifi. Should have picked Sago or KingChaos xD
You did pretty well for being bad at wifi
Lawl, it's alright, were they close??

I'd say Sago, he's pretty intence on wi-Fi
I GOT ****ED UP = (

Wifi johns for both of us lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
My first foe is a ness player. im playing him in 3min. OF ALL THE CHARS TO PLAY......ness

i lost my match

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I'm sure you don't Xyro.

People shouldn't feel bad when they lose to high tiers as Samus either... but we still do.

Or at least I do.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lawl, you still have losers brackets, also Kirk and San are going to take this, and everyone knows it :p

Xyro77

Rohins and serris are out of the low tier tourney.

me and ismar are still in

Xyro77

oh yea, i forgot about him. hes in but i really dont consider him a samusplayer. he mains meta or some other high tier and just uses samus for low tier.

Xyro77

smash god is out of the event. Ismar is in winners and i am in losers. We are all that remain......

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
oh yea, i forgot about him. hes in but i really dont consider him a samusplayer. he mains meta or some other high tier and just uses samus for low tier.
Wow thanks ._. I main Metaknight AND Samus. I use both of them in ranked matches lolz. But I primarily use Metaknight for teams.

That was a pretty discouraging post right there :/ especially after I lost. Ah well...

Top Bottom