• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Is there a hack or something that allows people to control or make red shells auto-hit? Cuz I was just on Wifi on a straight road (in the green pipe in GCN Mario Circuit) and I had a green shell behind me, and some guy managed to hit me with a red shell. It literally went next to me and swerved into me. Not the first time I've seen it happen either :urg:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I think sometimes the shell bounces over what your holding, or sometimes if the angle is right it will miss your blocking item >_>
I've had that happen x.x that's my only thoughts on what's going on :o

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Is there a hack or something that allows people to control or make red shells auto-hit? Cuz I was just on Wifi on a straight road (in the green pipe in GCN Mario Circuit) and I had a green shell behind me, and some guy managed to hit me with a red shell. It literally went next to me and swerved into me. Not the first time I've seen it happen either :urg:
No, no hacks. If you shoot at the right angle, it'll hit the person instead of there item, happens all the time.

Sariku

Smash Master
And Gatlin is the first to send in proof of his record, and he is currently in first place!

We have until Sunday at midnight Pacific to get this in, so while there isn't a rush, make sure time doesn't catch up with any of you too fast! If Gatlin beats this before the time limit, he can of course submit a new time. He may also submit a time for his fastest lap if he so desires.

Also, I've been talking to someone about setting up a small prize for this tournament, and I think the people who really strive for this will like it. :)

Sariku

Smash Master
Also, I sac'ed up and made an image for the Karts Only tournament results.

I put Baby Weegee in the picture in honor of box winning the thing. ;)

I'll do tag team and this most recent tournament later.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
GG, Link2thelost. :] Have you been using Koopa in TTrials?
Nah, I started trying it with Rosalina on it (even though I dislike using her on that course) but then swithed to Daisy for more easier drifting, Might try it with Koopa and maybe some other characters alittle later.
Also cool image

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Bleh.
I couldn't seem to get below 1:27:xxx. :urg:
If you are using your mushroom to go through the opening towards the end of the course, you will get a slower time than if you use it on the U-Turn to go through the dirt. If that doesn't make sense, try watching the WR person or Nami's replay, it helped me out some :p

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
In order for this video to count, you need to PM this to me. I clearly see that it's you, but it's not fair to others who have to PM it to me.

So please get to that!
Yeah I read the rules but apparently I'm not in the mood to take part in this competition. Lost my motivation to TTs... Maybe I'll do some other track =p

@ brickbox: pure rape3 was good but I find WiFi Nonsene better, have you seen it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T12t5D6zqQ

Sariku

Smash Master
Yeah I read the rules but apparently I'm not in the mood to take part in this competition. Lost my motivation to TTs... Maybe I'll do some other track =p

@ brickbox: pure rape3 was good but I find WiFi Nonsene better, have you seen it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T12t5D6zqQ
Well then, if you still wish to submit your time before Sunday at 4:00 AM Pacific, just PM me your time and you'll be entered (and currently in first). If you're doing this just for the fun of it though, that's fine. :]

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
@nami
I haven't seen it :o
Can't wait to watch it......right now I can't(it won't play on itouch)

Ive watched your vids ALOT lately , They are awesome :3

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Just to enter one of these Time Trial competitions sounds a bit silly as well as posting all my old times without playing at all. Well yeah sounds a bit arrogant but I don't even know you guys (I guess I saw Thino in one of the pics, have played him a couple of times though) so competing here wouldn't be nice to anyone. But thanks anyway, Sariku =)

@Dikastis Shok: kinda yeah

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Shök, hmm... was it you who hosted one of the rooms in the large 2v2v2.... tourny. I guess I remember you.

Thanks, Gatlin =)

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Nice to see you too, Thino. We used to play SAR together as well back in 2010. Haven't played it for a long time though lol. My youtube channel is 50% Melee 50% MKW, apparently you haven't been following it much =p

And as you can see from my post count I haven't been active here on SWF. Not even 20 posts in more than two years.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
If you are using your mushroom to go through the opening towards the end of the course, you will get a slower time than if you use it on the U-Turn to go through the dirt. If that doesn't make sense, try watching the WR person or Nami's replay, it helped me out some :p
Yeah, exactly what I did, and improved it to to 1:25. :p I can try improving more later.

Top Bottom