• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Nah, I just came to realize how bad Bowser is. All of his matchups are hard counters against him, he's slow, he's huge liek an xbox, he's weak, has no range, and can't do anything but sit there and be a punching bag.

Frown

poekmon
Nah, I just came to realize how bad Bowser is. All of his matchups are hard counters against him, he's slow, he's huge liek an xbox, he's weak, has no range, and can't do anything but sit there and be a punching bag.
- Can kill with all smashes, all tilts and 3 B moves
- His tilts have lots of range.
- Among the best aerial speeds in the game
- 4 useful B moves
- Fair and bair that kill everything off-stage
- Heaviest character in the game

AND YOU KNOW ALL THIS STUFF, SPADE!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
AND YOU KNOW ALL THIS STUFF, SPADE!
Apparently someone doesn't know what "sarcasm" means. But that's what everyone thinks of Bowser. Maybe slightly exaggerated... but in essence that's what people think of Bowser.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I find this vaguely confusing, but I may just be thinking about it too much.

Diddy Kong +1
Meta Knight +1
Snake +1
Toon Link +1

Is there a point in adding points to MK even though he's already #1? The max is 37 right? So I guess there is a point.

I really want to give Falco a -1 because I think he's trash, but I'll save that for next update ;P

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Just trying to enlighten people. I know that you know that you know about it.
Yea. I'm just tired of trying to explain the same thing over and over again. Fine. Shall they keep on thinking that crap until NinjaLink, Vex, Sliq, or anyone else of the good Bowsers catches them and ***** their rears with the Fortress. <_<

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sliq ***** me back in September (friendlies..) but I played him again this weekend (friendlies..) and it was relatively easy to win.

But I'm giving him bad day/haven't played in a while/Kirby raaapes Bowser johns.

Fortress is really good. I don't know how good Bowser is against other characters though, Kirby just destroys him, in my opinion. Except for grab release at high percents. That sucks.

On *this* tier list, he's 8th from the bottom, and I dunno how accurate that is. So I won't give him + or - votes for now :p

Falco is still trash.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I don't know how good Bowser is against other characters though, Kirby just destroys him, in my opinion. Except for grab release at high percents. That sucks.
Kirby doesn't outright destroy him. He's having, like pretty much the whole cast, a 60:40 advantage on him. Bowser has huge range (despite what many people think) and can be quick enough to space out Kirby. Kirby can only force approach through the crappy Final Cutter projectile and that one is easy to see coming and not really effective, so basically if you play Kirby you have to approach yourself. Bowser has his Grab Release, his Klaw and his beastly Smashes and Tilts to hold against Kirby. Him being a lightweight won't help him against a character who can kill with pretty much every move. lol
Though Kirby does outright destroy him in the air.

Disregard that... I forgot that Bowser is so bad now. Kirby's MU against Bowser is 80:20 at least, if not worse for Bowser. Just like every other character in the game, Kirby hardcounters Bowser like nothing else.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
****, I kind of wanted to vote Sonic up after I saw that he was like, below people he shouldn't be, but I saw some other peeps vote him up and I don't want him too high again. >.>

Also what is with this Bowser hate? I like him, and Spadefox is either trolling or he finally realizes why people are ignorant and will only listen to certain things, and even then it still takes lots of crap to do before people are intrigued.

Martha +1
Snack (Snake) +1

Ness -1

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Spadefox is just having one of his periods. He'll cheer up eventually, or just stop caring what people think.

The latter is actually the better option.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol, no wonder Spadefox is upset, Bowser's in practically trash tier.

He's better than f***ing Ness and Yoshi lol.

Bowser +1
Sonic +1
Olimar +1
Ness -1

Edit: F*** Diddy Kong.

There 4 votes now.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
2020-3477-7541
rawr
Get at me.

If Bowser is such a great character why does no one hear about him? >.>;

MK+1
Snake+1
Mario-1
I'm sorry but that's close to the most poor way to judge how good a player is or char.

Things wrong here:

1. It's wifi
2. A lot of people aren't used to the lag or wifi altogether
3. Your making an assumption on how good bowser is by basing it off one person
4. A lot of the time, certain chars can't do certain things on wifi (eg. bowser has a really bad time chain grabbing on wifi especially in lag)

Anyway,

+1 bowser
+1 sonic
-1 PT
-1 Yoshi

-:bowser: Bowser King

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I'm sorry but that's close to the most poor way to judge how good a player is or char.

Things wrong here:

1. It's wifi
2. A lot of people aren't used to the lag or wifi altogether
3. Your making an assumption on how good bowser is by basing it off one person
4. A lot of the time, certain chars can't do certain things on wifi (eg. bowser has a really bad time chain grabbing on wifi especially in lag)

Anyway,

+1 bowser
+1 sonic
-1 PT
-1 Yoshi

Everyone has problems in lagfi. Whether it be grabs, movement, spacing w/e.
All the Bowsers I've played since I started playing Brawl in april 08 must suck because I haven't consistently lost to one yet......=/

Links of pro Bowsers vs pro other players plz? That would probably be the best way to tell how the character stacks up,right?

EDIT: never mind what I said about the wifi thing. I just refound the vid of KidCraft's Sonic vs Malcolms'. lolXD Still want vids tho

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
0.5 Seconds can make the difference :/
...and if it's pretty laggy, 2-3 seconds can make a difference :p

If you mean 0.5 additional seconds to every second then yes I agree.

As for vids, go to the bowser boards and the video thread sticky. Watch some vids of sliq, ninjalink or vex. There all really good players.

Browny

Smash Hater
i swear you guys are mad. Australia has internet literally 20x slower that the USA, thats NO exaggeration, and i find wifi to have around 0.5s delay MAX. if it gets any higher, thats because the other person was downloading at the time or lives on the other side of the country.

sonic bowser kirby +1
ganon falcon -1

k updated.

As i thought, wayyy too many votes for one update lol, 31 character movements and im still doing it twice per day >_<. after the next update I might bring it down to 3 votes per person, just so the list doesnt change to massively every update lol

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
i swear you guys are mad. Australia has internet literally 20x slower that the USA, thats NO exaggeration, and i find wifi to have around 0.5s delay MAX. if it gets any higher, thats because the other person was downloading at the time or lives on the other side of the country.

sonic bowser kirby +1
ganon falcon -1
anyway updating... no one vote plz
That's weird =/

I play lord bowser quite a bit and we suffer a huge amount of lag. Playable yes but it's still very hard to work out a lot of things.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Browny

Smash Hater
lord bowser?
the one that lives in perth, australia?

well no wonder, he lives on the opposite side of the earth lol. i get lag when i play vs people 20,000km away too :p

Top Bottom