• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Link +1
Wario -1
Falco +1

Also, this thread looks like it could get really interesting! Good jorb, djbrowny!

Browny

Smash Hater
pt +1
pit ike -1

updating...

2nd FINAL UPDATE BEFORE OFFICIAL LIST 3.0 GUYS

make your last votes count for real! This will be the most accurate prediction ever :D

Browny

Smash Hater
And now, the final conclusion... lets see how accurate it ended up.

sonic marth diddy +1

updated...

BTW guys im going to put this thread on hold for now. I might bring it back in a while, I just expect its popularity will die off for a few weeks. The major cause, obviously, is now peoples opinions are going to be highly skewed because of the tier list 3.0. I like the way the SBR did the tier list this time, much better. I could take some notes :p

here comes a comparison of this list to SBR 3.0...
Green represents a perfect prediction
Blue represents +/- 1
Yellow +/- 2
Orange +/-3
Red +/-4
Purple +/- 5

This list on the left, SBR 3.0 on the right

:metaknight: 0
:metaknight:
:snake: 0
:snake:
:dedede: +3
:wario:
:wario: -1
:falco:
:diddy: 0
:diddy:
:falco: -2
:dedede:
:marth: 0
:marth:
:gw: 0
:gw:
:popo: +2
:pikachu2:
:olimar: 0
:olimar:
:pikachu2: -2
:popo:
:kirby2: +1
:rob:
:lucario: +1
:kirby2:
:rob: -2
:lucario:
:zerosuitsamus: 0
:zerosuitsamus:
:toonlink: 0
:toonlink:
:dk2: +1
:pit:
:pit: -1
:dk2:
:peach: 0
:peach:
:luigi2: 0
:luigi2:
:wolf: +1
:fox:
:shiek: +2
:wolf:
:ike: +5
:sonic:
:sonic: -1
:shiek:​
:pt: +2
:bowser2:
:fox: -5
:zelda:
:bowser2: -2
:pt:
:zelda: -2
:ike:
:mario2: +1
:lucas:
:ness2: +1
:mario2:
:yoshi2: +1
:ness2:
:link2: +4
:yoshi2:
:lucas: -4
:samus2:
:samus2: -1
:jigglypuff:
:jigglypuff: -1
:falcon:
:falcon: -1
:link2:
:ganondorf: 0
:ganondorf:

Browny

Smash Hater
I wonder if its a good time to bring this back now that any hype regarding official list 3.0 is completely dead...

After 53 iterations of this list and around the order of 3000 votes in total in 2 months it became quite accurate however personal bias from the small group of regulars who voted every day did seem to slightly skew the results. Now with user blogs being more popular than ever running this would be a nightmare, counting votes if 2-3x as many people are voting.

With this in mind I am going to run this as a sort of test. Currently the maximum votes per update is set at TWO in order to account for the sheer amount of members who frequent this forum now. If this thread shows low activity I will retire it again and bring back in maybe another 2 months. If activity becomes too high for me to manage, even with votes of only 2 per person I'm going to have to come up with a new system. If activity is the same as before I will return the votes to 3 per person.

So its officially back for now. Can I remind people that the aim is to have everyone at a separate rank. The voting of an actual tier list where characters are grouped into 6-7 tiers will occur every 10-20 or so updates (pending on a lot of things). I will try to place more focus on this aspect this time since the ranks are very well formed now.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
ZSS +1 (She definitely deserves to be higher, her community has been busy finding buffered combos, and she was already ****ing crazy to begin with)

Diddy -1 (he has a blind spot diagonally in front of him where some characters take advantage of, including Marth and Kirby)

Browny

Smash Hater
lol @ this thread being completely swamped by other blogs after only 2 days. I guess ill have to put it on hold again for another month or two, at least until they say when the next tier list will come out, maybe people will care again >_>

Browny

Smash Hater
The next update will come soon. We're working on it. It won't take that much longer.
What does this mean?

This thread lives again!

Hopefully it wont be completely swamped by other blogs this time, now with the new tier list supposedly coming out soon, interest should pick up again :)

Browny

Smash Hater
ddd -1
luigi -1

updated...

remember to try and fill up all the ranks guys, dont leave these large gaps existing if you can :)

Top Bottom