• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Pit Community Combo Video?

JellyfishRage

Smash Rookie
i know i've just began to appear on these boards, and the only recognizable thing ive done here was my pit guide video which was ehh...

But i've been looking at combo videos/ compilations on youtube, and i'd have to say my favorites are all the community combo videos.

I dont think there is a pit one yet (correct me if im wrong) but i think its about time there is one, i'd be glad to make one but if somebody thinks they would do a better job because of their experience with the game and the site, i would be glad to toss the job over to them.

so what do you guys think about this?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
no there isn't a thread for this specifically. i just have the combo video archive but we never actually made a thread just for this. jrage if you are down to put this together can we start submitting clips of ourselves to this thread for you to start organizing?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Nope, not enough pits with actual videos recently.

If you guys want me to still I can do it, and I will take requests for music.

But I need CLIPZ DA CLIPZ

Anyways, good luck to everyone, get some material! I might make a topic sometime...oh wait, someone else did... (looks) LMAO nvm, 2009 thread... yea I might make a new one when people start getting good clips. Just compile your own clips for the time :)

JellyfishRage

Smash Rookie
yea id be glad to start accepting clips right away. just tell me which stock the combo is on so i can multitask, i have pinnacle hd so i can start asap

edit, i think theres enough pits. the one izaw and wafflez made is great. theres barely any players in it.

Top Bottom