• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Regional Ratings - Last Updates: MK-Legal: Oct 1st | MK-Banned: Nov 15th

OverLade

Smash Hero

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I was at a tournament in Gainsville, "Come And Get Spiked."
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266148&highlight=SuperShyGuy

Wasn't mentioned in the rankings.....

hopefully, this one im hosting might change that for next time. I want to become known in the community.
if i remember you took last so even if this tourney was ranked you would not get any points. i already mentioned this and messaged 2nlio but he never got back to me about it so i guess it will not count for anything Florida has a bad habit of not posting full results its real annoying

FL TOs we need to get on the F***in ball and post full results!

Rajam

Smash Champion
So yeah, there was an interesting development this weekend.

At CEO me and Hrnut met in winners finals, but didn't play out. I beat Chu in semis and he beat Mero in semis. Mero and Chu played, and when the set was 1-1 the venue closed and we all decided to split (4 way).

Chu technically gets 4th place because Mero didn't want to split and we convinced him just because Chu had to leave. Me/Hrnut/Mero didn't play out WF/LF/GF.

How should we go about ranking?
I'd split points of 1st and 2nd place between you and Hrnut, and split points of 3rd and 4th place between Chu and Mero. (I'd split and give the average to each one)

For Medals, I'd give bronze to whoever won the 1st game in the match Chu vs Mero (who won the 1st game btw?). For gold and silver, since I don't have more info and you and Hrnut didn't play WF, I'd just give gold to the higher ranked following this Ranking, silver to the other.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'd split points of 1st and 2nd place between you and Hrnut, and split points of 3rd and 4th place between Chu and Mero. (I'd split and give the average to each one)

For Medals, I'd give bronze to whoever won the 1st game in the match Chu vs Mero (who won the 1st game btw?). For gold and silver, since I don't have more info and you and Hrnut didn't play WF, I'd just give gold to the higher ranked following this Ranking, silver to the other.
Chudat won the first game. And concerning points Im fine if Hrnut gets gold.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It explaiins the point system in the first post (it's the collapsed thing). I would try and explain but its kinda hard for me to explain :p

Rajam

Smash Champion
Basically every victory gives points (so everyone wins points except people who got no victories at all). Victories in earlier rounds don't give much points compared to victories in final rounds which give lots of points.

Rajam

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260514

I entered as "KenniSPAM". Notable wins were against fatboy (kirbycpok on this ranking system, rank #115)

also this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255566

and i guess this too even though the bracket is hard to read i might as well throw it in here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270481
For the 2nd one, I'd need the payouts (or entry fee) + Pool Results
The other two are already in :O

Rajam

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10435153#post10435153

A very small turnout for as many posts as there were. I think that Memorial Day killed the attendence dramatically, but nonetheless, it was a very fun tournament. A bit of competition as well.

Only six people entered, out of the many pages of posts that it consisted of.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274023 - The original thread. (Sorry for posting these results so late. High School graduation has me... ya know?)

I'm not sure how to upload the image though to show the bracket, but the results were:

Damon180 - $18 - 1st Place - 5-0 (10-0)
TheOriginalSmasher <SWF username - (TheOs) - $9 - 2nd Place - 4-1 (8-3)
Miamisportsfan45 <SWF username (MSF) - $3 - 3rd place - 3-2 (6-4)
Thor - 4th place - 2-3 (5-7)
J - 5th place - 1-4 (3-8)
Come on - 6th place - 0-2 (0-4)
DNA - 6th place - 0-3 (0-6)

(Someone dropped as someone took the place of someone who dropped.)
Added :)

Mech from port Charlotte is on the boards as MechMainiac http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=171780 is also a samaus and Luigi alt that he was not credited for at his tourneys.
:O Updated with alt characters :)

I was at a tournament in Gainsville, "Come And Get Spiked."
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266148&highlight=SuperShyGuy

Wasn't mentioned in the rankings.....

hopefully, this one im hosting might change that for next time. I want to become known in the community.
:shyguy: This has been submitted several times, but without the bracket it can't be added...

-----------------------------------

Ranking Updated June 7th; a quicker update just to see MLG Columbus effect

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
The effects of MLG CATAPAULTS Nick Riddle into the Top 10, Shaky, Ook, and San as one of the best, and Speedy SUDDENLY over Espy & X!!!

In other words

LET THE DEBATING BEGIN!!!

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
Here's a list of what my top 10 looks like

#1 Mew2King (Meta Knight) UNDISPUTED. Period.
#2 Ally (Snake) He's no longer at par with M2K, but he's still better than anyone else.
#3 Gnes (Diddy Kong) Not only he nearly beat Ally and finished 4th at MLG, Mew2King is afraid of him. I believe Gnes can beat Mew2King!
#4 Tyrant (Meta Knight) I would've given him the #3 spot but ESAM took him out in a rematch from MLG Orlando.
#5 ADHD (Diddy Kong) Ever since Pound 4, he's struggled a bit. Step it up, man!
#6 DEHF (Falco) He too needs to step it up to get back to within the top of the world.
#7 Dojo (Meta Knight) Top 6 at MLG (and he 2-0'd my guy)
#8 Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus) Proving his 11th at Orlando was no fluke, this guy EARNED his spot in the Top 10.
#9 Lee Martain (Meta Knight) He can beat anybody at any time, even Mew2King!
#10 TKD (Fox) This guy isn't just legit. MEW2KING FEARS HIM!!!!

MOVIN ON UP

(1 Mid-tier characters. Representing at MLG, they can match-up against any of the top tiers (except MK of course)
(2 Tearbear. Becoming one of the best MK's out there
(3 San Best low-tier player in the world

GOING DOWN

(1 King Dedede He's been slowly slipping down the tier list and failures at MLG did not help the cause
(2 Atomsk I expected him to get Top 10.
(3 NinjaLink This was his chance to prove he was Top 10 but got ground down as well.

Please feel free to criticize this list without mercy.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
omg this is great

so long as i keep placing mediocre @ MLG, i'll be top 20 in no time
This guy knows the plan! If I score another 33rd at Raleigh ill jump another 28 spots! With one more 33rd at Dallas ill jump 28 spots again!

Ill be first after 2 MLGs!! YESSSS!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo so like, If i beat M2K in Winners Finals at a local then Ally im grand finals, i wont get as much points because its not MLG?

What kinda whoidini rat **** is that?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The more this gets updated, the less I trust its validity hahaha

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I just got ranked number 152. thats cool and all but my current tourney second is Falco, I havent touched MK or any of my other characters in tourney in months.

Top Bottom