• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Regional Ratings - Last Updates: MK-Legal: Oct 1st | MK-Banned: Nov 15th

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
If you've been active in this thread in the past, you would have noticed numerous amounts of complaints. What you all are doing is just a repetition of what has already happened and died out. Why don't you hit up Rajam and ask him is there anything you can do to help him?

Whining about something you're not trying to help just causes conflict of interest. While I do agree that the system is flawed, it gives the people/newcomers a general idea of who the Top Players are. I don't have a problem with list... I think it's good. It was a lot of work put into... why is it that you all can easily recognize the bad of things instead of acknowledging the good?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Because I don't have time to make my own list. I think people should be aware of how flawed this list is though where people can just make their own scrub tournies and misrepresent themselves, because I know lots of newer players take this list seriously
Wait...you're saying it's bad that new players are making more tournaments because of this list?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Whining about something you're not trying to help just causes conflict of interest. While I do agree that the system is flawed, it gives the people/newcomers a general idea of who the Top Players are. I don't have a problem with list... I think it's good. It was a lot of work put into... why is it that you all can easily recognize the bad of things instead of acknowledging the good?
I was unaware that mentioning something automatically equated to whining. This is one of the reasons why I barely ever post on these forums anymore. And about your last point, whether or not it was a rhetorical question, many social science books can explain that concept to you.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
There's a difference between mentioning and whining about things. I'd just like to know what brings you to the conclusion that this list is so inaccurate. I'd also like to recommend reading the 1st 30 pages of this thread so you can understand that you aren't the first to complain about this. It's just an endless cycle of complaining about something someone is doing to benefit our community.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
There's a difference between mentioning and whining about things. I'd just like to know what brings you to the conclusion that this list is so inaccurate
Are you sure you want to know? Because it seems that you didn't read what I posted and just automatically said that I was whining when I clearly was not.

I'd also like to recommend reading the 1st 30 pages of this thread so you can understand that you aren't the first to complain about this. It's just an endless cycle of complaining about something someone is doing to benefit our community.
How is my not being the first to complain about this or my supposed lack of understanding of this relevant? I "mentioned" a flaw and proposed an idea to improve the list. Not that it matters much at this point, but what more do you want?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Read the quote I pasted before. The guy is creating his own tournaments and BANNING good players from entering, then winning them
And where are all of these tournaments taking place? I'd sure like to enter.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yes viper has been creating tournaments and banning all players that can beat him pretty much and getting credit on thu for beating scrubs and banning certain players

:phone:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Yes viper has been creating tournaments and banning all players that can beat him pretty much and getting credit on thu for beating scrubs and banning certain players

Haters gonna hate

I found a way to make a ton of cash on my Nub Academy Tourneys i mean i am really jacking up these rankings with my tourneys. Did i mention i am racking in the cash over here bro. You guys should check my results. just search Nub Academy and you can see how much money i am making.

jeff you are a ****ing idiot and masky is no better. I have been over this time and time again.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
are you guys really that salty about a cruddy falco being on this list because he won a bunch of scrub tourney and still got placed below people who have only been to like 1 or 2 tourneys this year?

I mean, pound V is the only tourney ive been to since about thanksgiving of last year, and im only like 20 spots behind a dude whos won 9 tournaments... theres really no reason to be getting as salty as you are.

after the first 75-100 people it doesnt really matter anyway because of the miniscule point differentials between the names anyway.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nah idc about the money I care about who's aloud to enter. Basically what your saying I can have a house toureney with friends and family I beat on a regular and get ranked for it because I reject all and every outside player that's better then me. Like I said idc about the money or actully what he's doing (besides not letting others join and having them ranked) I'm just back masky up about his case.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
are you guys really that salty about a cruddy falco being on this list because he won a bunch of scrub tourney and still got placed below people who have only been to like 1 or 2 tourneys this year?

I mean, pound V is the only tourney ive been to since about thanksgiving of last year, and im only like 20 spots behind a dude whos won 9 tournaments... theres really no reason to be getting as salty as you are.

after the first 75-100 people it doesnt really matter anyway because of the miniscule point differentials between the names anyway.
I'm just saying the list isn't updated.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Nah idc about the money I care about who's aloud to enter. Basically what your saying I can have a house toureney with friends and family I beat on a regular and get ranked for it because I reject all and every outside player that's better then me. Like I said idc about the money or actully what he's doing (besides not letting others join and having them ranked) I'm just back masky up about his case.

Hater.

i can host tourneys for my school only. I can also invite my close friends and brother to play shut up already and get over it.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Viper make me shutup I wanna see it. Lil *****. Your ****ing scum I wasn't even talking to you or called you out of your name or tell you to shutup. But since you want me to so ****ing bad because I'm saying its unfair that ppl cannot enter your tourneys I want you to ****ing come the **** up here and make me shutup I wanna see you ****ing try.
all you do is talk **** on the boards with your bro but when its real life y'all stfu real quick bro especially when garb told y'all punk ***** to drive up there or give us y'all addresses so you guys could get dropped irl and smash.

yet you admit to what you do so me and masky are trying to get tourneys recordings to be legit on rajams. Stop being scared that your ranking is going to sink

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Viper make me shutup I wanna see it. Lil *****. Your ****ing scum I wasn't even talking to you or called you out of your name or tell you to shutup. But since you want me to so ****ing bad because I'm saying its unfair that ppl cannot enter your tourneys I want you to ****ing come the **** up here and make me shutup I wanna see you ****ing try.

Shut up.

all you do is whine.

my tourneys are not public. Why is that hard for you to understand?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
There not public? Then why in the **** are they on swf? Yea dumb **** think before you speak
Still waiting till you come over here and try to.make me shut up *****

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
There not public? Then why in the **** are they on swf? Yea dumb **** think before you speak
Still waiting till you come over here and try to.make me shut up *****
They are not posted on SWF in the regional zones or in the Tourney listing thread. I post the results thats it. all you have to do is realize they are for my school once you comprehend this then you will understand.

and you can keep waiting i dont even have anything to say like wtf you want to instigate a fight over smash boards come on.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
They are not posted on SWF in the regional zones or in the Tourney listing thread. I post the results thats it. all you have to do is realize they are for my school once you comprehend this then you will understand.

and you can keep waiting i dont even have anything to say like wtf you want to instigate a fight over smash boards come on.
1. I know your not talking about whining you ***** to the point where you was about to cry at holy smash when they put 2 mks and a ic player in your pool. But you kept complaining till they changed it.
2. Regardless you still posted the tournament/tournament results on swf in rajams list which makes it public for everyone because this list regards everyone, Which is public. Basically what you doing is boosting but your to dumb to see that right?
3. You start **** with me like you always do even though I don't say anything to you. So if you got something to say to me don't be a ***** and hide behind swf.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
all you do is talk **** on the boards with your bro but when its real life y'all stfu real quick bro especially when garb told y'all punk ***** to drive up there or give us y'all addresses so you guys could get dropped irl and smash.

yet you admit to what you do so me and masky are trying to get tourneys recordings to be legit on rajams. Stop being scared that your ranking is going to sink
omfggggggg loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

EDIT: afjajalfsdf IM DYINGGGGGGGGG

inb4 30+ viewers

2-DJeff

Smash Master
**** gets real *****s. lol all I was doing was backing up masky until this mother ****er tells me to shut up because he was getting exposed lol

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1. I know your not talking about whining you ***** to the point where you was about to cry at holy smash when they put 2 mks and a ic player in your pool. But you kept complaining till they changed it.

you dont know what you are talking about i host Holy Smash. So they =me

2. Regardless you still posted the tournament/tournament results on swf in rajams list which makes it public for everyone because this list regards everyone, Which is public. Basically what you doing is boosting but your to dumb to see that right?

I never post my results in rajams list ******* look for you self before you say things that are not true (you do that all the time see above responce). he includes them in this ranking himself.

3. You start **** with me like you always do even though I don't say anything to you. So if you got something to say to me don't be a ***** and hide behind swf.

you are questioning my reasons for what i do. I have clearly stated along with others what the tourneys are about you still have not gotten it. So it seems you never will. Thus Shut up already

I get you dont like the way i handle tourneys at my school. now get this I dont give a **** what you think about the way i handle my business.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
If you don't give a **** why the **** you tryed to start something then by telling me to shutup?
All i was doing was supporting masky. But as usual like at holy smash you cry like a lil *****.
And my argument on it being public is still valid to *******

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
If you don't give a **** why the **** you tryed to start something then by telling me to shutup?
All i was doing was supporting masky. But as usual like at holy smash you cry like a lil *****.

Jeff i have come to realize through all of your insults and repeated endeavors to instigate a fist fight with me that i have been rude to you. I am in my room hiding behind SWF and wish i could be as intimidating as you.

i take back telling you to shut up. and i replace it with "drop it". i hope now that you will not beat me up when you see me. lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Its the fact that you talk like your trying to punk me. If you talk **** about smash or any video games that's cool but if you tell me to shut up when I wasn't even trying to argue or talk **** to my friend(caps). I don't play that **** is un called for. That **** don't fly with me. Sorry illmatic heat of the moment.

"Tried" to make you feel better about a basterd language

Toneh

Smash Lord
[collapse="angry rant"]Jeff.
you're obnoxious. Do you really think anyone gives a damn about their rankings?
Seriously? Viper isn't hosting his own tourneys for the points/ranking. if you really believe this you're an idiot. Seriously. Every comment he made was to troll you. I can't believe you really think this.

I read like, 5 of your responses and i got so mad that i had to quit reading and immediately post. Why the **** would viper care so much about having a good ranking? If he's above good players, then so what? What does thsat mean? He's better than people he loses to? :glare:

If any of you are serious, you're ****ing dumb. ****ing. ****ing. ****ing. dumb.
we are allowed to host ****ing tournaments and not let people out of the school enter. He doesn't stop people from coming that can beat him. He doesn't let people who aren't in the SCHOOL enter. I'm his best friend, and dwho is his brother. All this **** is ********.

Why don't you host your own ****ing tourneys, masky and jeff. seriously, If you're going to ***** and whine because someone is getting higher on the list than do the same thing. These rankings are meaningless.

Right now i'm placed higher than Dtorr and Kyon. Looks like i'm the number 2 ZSS in the state.
Everyone get my level.

Jeff, Masky please. grow up. it's a video game. you guys are dumb for thinking viper would want to look amazing on a stupid ****ing xcel sheet.

Everyone certain people here are ********

Don't take things personally, i'm ****ing angry that people can't GROW THE **** UP. SERIOUSLY. JUST SUCK A ****KKKKK it's a video game. why do you care so much? So what, viper makes 40 bucks from a tourney once a month, With that money he also pays for 3 other kids entries, feeds us all dinner, and gives me gas money so i can go home.

Wanna keep *****ing? Call me about it. Because I know personally viper has a problem expressing thoughts and sarcasm on the internet. **** like this always happens, and now i have to get involved.
no one take anything personally, i love al you guys, you're seriously some of my best friends. but sometimes it really gets annoying reading all these immature ignorant posts.[/collapse]

found out that were dropping it.
oops.

Well. Hope it dropped cause people realized how it is.

PS it's Mink

Top Bottom