• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWFL (Cape Coral) Scene is growing, come on down!

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Hey all, the scene here in SWFL is admittedly, non-existant basically, but all Cape Coral smasher come on down, our small, but growing smash scene welcomes everyone! Message me here, or on Skype (beywars) if you'd like more info.

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
More than likely. The Melee scene in Fort Myers is very small//non-existent and I believe the same goes Cape Coral from what I have witnessed.
Melee is tiny in Fort Myers from what I saw. Haha, Cape Coral is deserted by anyone other than my close smashers.

JDF_98

Smash Cadet
NNID
PI3LOV3R_98
3DS FC
5069-4248-9497
Melee is tiny in Fort Myers from what I saw. Haha, Cape Coral is deserted by anyone other than my close smashers.
Hi there, I live in Cape Coral just wanted to ask where tournaments are held, days, times, and what games are tournaments held for? Im only into Smash 4 competitive, Thank you for the help!

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Hi there, I live in Cape Coral just wanted to ask where tournaments are held, days, times, and what games are tournaments held for? Im only into Smash 4 competitive, Thank you for the help!
Unfortunately, right now we only have the Super Smash Smackdown series, which is a monthly in North Fort Myers (about 20 minutes away from me probly you too as we're in the same town). Which has Smash 4 and Melee. Here's the Lee County FB page. Once I get a new venue, Cape Smash will be hosting a series of weeklies (probably only melee) as well. Good luck, and happy smashing.

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
Hello there, I am the main TO host for the Super Smash Smackdown series, so if you have any questions in regards to them or other tournaments that I will be hosting soon on a weekly basis, I would prefer if you messaged me directly

Top Bottom