• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swiftbass & MattDotZeb Present Hall of Gaming 6; RIGHT NOW. RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
Yes, I will be there. My Luigi, my Luigi mobile, and hopefully the rest of the original Hanover crew.

Also, is QPAC a Quinnipiac student...?

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Posting for hype.

Qpac, we should team.

Slox, don't forget to bring enough money (10 dollars) to MM me. Expect to pay.

Everybody else, you should all bring enough money to MM me. Expect to pay.

Get fudged. Get hype.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm hyped for this. Gettin closer :D

I'm down for MMs. Find me either before I start running events or after everything is over (or nearing over) and I'll be down to play for whatever amount

Nintendude

Smash Hero
ugh, that's terrible. Frankly I think this will be a way better tournament but No Johns is like a 15 minute drive for me. I'm leaning towards this event though, because I play tristate people all the time and want to play the New Englanders for once.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
This may be moved to the 9th due to No Johns getting announced on the 2nd...
I know Mafia is against it and Blanky+DarkDragoon can't make the 9th.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

strawhats

Smash Master
This may be moved to the 9th due to No Johns getting announced on the 2nd...
I know Mafia is against it and Blanky+DarkDragoon can't make the 9th.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.
the 9th doesn't sound too bad actually, especially since its like july 4th weekend basically.

$mike

Smash Ace
i prob can't do anything on the 2nd so it's more likely i'd come here on the 9th. though idk if i wanna drive to wallingford anyway.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
ok my thoughts:
I think we already adapted our dates for tristate. Last time one of our TO's left the damn tournament to go there. It's dumb that we need to budge for their whim. That's all I'm saying. I'll be there regardless. Matt, I respect you for stepping up and dealing with the problem like an adult, but it's obnoxious that you need to do it in the first place.
Regardless, if mike can go on the 9th, then let's have it on the 9th. TEAM WHEAT THINS LOOK AT ME NOW HATER LOOK AT ME NOW BLAM SON PRINGLES

S l o X

Smash Champion
mike, if you can't drive to wallingford, i'm sure we could drive you. (if you can get to stratford or bpt homie)

but no promises until we know the date for sure. (i'm making either date, i guess 9th will have to do though)

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Either weekend is fine for me. I won't be making it to No Johns regardless of the weekend, so if this overlaps, I'll definitely be going to HoG.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So if I change it to the 9th we lose:
Lemon + Whoever he is bringing
JPeG (I think)
Blanky
DarkDragoon

If I don't change it we keep all those people, except we don't get $mike

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
if mike can go on the 9th, then let's have it on the 9th.
Well if Mike can come on the 9th then stop hatin and make it the 9th..
I agree. . . as long as one guy can make it, then we should go along with the change and def not think about going along with the normal date. . .

BUt yeah, mostly joking. It's not my tournament, so I shouldnt have much of an input as to when it is.
It might be alil more difficult to get over there now seeing that my ride will be working that day.
Although, If someone could help me out with the most optimal bus route to the venue the morning of, I would really appreciate it. I dont know how many different routes/buses there are. Thanks!
Optimal=cheapest

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
For the 9th, it's basically gain 1 person & lose 4 or more.
However, we may still lose some possible tri-state attendance if it is kept on the 2nd.

And blanky just told me he was planning to bring Ish, Skillz, Sora, and possibly Hero to the 2nd.
So that's 8 people lost to the 9th if it gets changed.

$mike

Smash Ace
my attendance aside, i thought the last hog was an example of what happens when no johns and hog are on the same day.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The last hog also had significantly less people planning to attend due to less attention towards it.

Considering running this july 2nd and july 9th. Not sure how well that'd go to do back-to-back, but I'll talk with swift about it when he's on later.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Someone pointed out that this is 4th of July weekend, which I forgot about. That doesn't mean I can't come, but it greatly increases the possibility of something coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom