• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swiftbass & MattDotZeb Present Hall of Gaming 6; RIGHT NOW. RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

crush

Smash Master
The last hog also had significantly less people planning to attend due to less attention towards it.

Considering running this july 2nd and july 9th. Not sure how well that'd go to do back-to-back, but I'll talk with swift about it when he's on later.
Yeah run it on july 2 and july 9!!!!!!! Ill come both days for shore. And btw if ya'll guise didn't know moneymike = 12 people

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
I can't make this on the 2nd, I am in Florida until the 4th. 9th would be perfect though.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
swift, you down to team? if not qpac? if not, twebb? if not, anyone who plays sheik or marth?

pretty sure he goes to Yale.

Someone try to bring Proskater? I've been wanting to play him for a whileee.
We played at the last HoG I believe. Hopefully we can play more at this one, I'm only available on the 9th though so we'll see what happens.

(Sorry for double post)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
It's official.
I'm hosting the 2nd as Swift will be at No Johns hyping up Tri-State for July 9th.

Swift will be taking the drivers seat on July 9th. Everyone come and represent!

crush

Smash Master
It's official.
I'm hosting the 2nd as Swift will be at No Johns hyping up Tri-State for July 9th.

Swift will be taking the drivers seat on July 9th. Everyone come and represent!
Wow thats incrediswell vincent van brogh im gonna be thair both days like simba from the lion king "oh i just cant wait to be king(of the metaphorical hill that is hyrule temple)"

And is egg$ pronounced like eggmoney or eggs because eggmoney takes like 40 frames to say while eggs takes like 12 frames to say and its easier to say eggs

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Matt and Tim for making this work for everybody. I would have hated to have to wait a month for the next HoG. Definitely looking forward to the 9th! Also, good luck to everybody on the 2nd.

Mr.Lemon

Smash Journeyman
Wow thats incrediswell vincent van brogh im gonna be thair both days like simba from the lion king "oh i just cant wait to be king(of the metaphorical hill that is hyrule temple)"

And is egg$ pronounced like eggmoney or eggs because eggmoney takes like 40 frames to say while eggs takes like 12 frames to say and its easier to say eggs
Lol Crush what is with you and Hyrule Temple? And the proper pronunciation is egg MONEY! You have to shout the money part, trust me I'm a doctor.

crush

Smash Master
Lol Crush what is with you and Hyrule Temple? And the proper pronunciation is egg MONEY! You have to shout the money part, trust me I'm a doctor.
I don't believe ur a doctor unless ur like 9000 years old like tope. and this is like the 42th guy we've had with money in his name. Moneymike gmoney haxmoney robmoney bobmoney but wait there's more!

Banks

Smash Hero
Who is going to the one on the second? We wanted to go, but if the whole attendance gets split and it won't be worth it then I'd like to know. I would rather not travel 3 hours+ for a small *** tournament.

My advice would be to stick with the original date, if you want this to be as big as possible. At least push the second part later back.

$mike

Smash Ace
Who is going to the one on the second? We wanted to go, but if the whole attendance gets split and it won't be worth it then I'd like to know. I would rather not travel 3 hours+ for a small *** tournament.
this is the reason why i didn't think having two dates back to back would be worth it. in fact, it kinda defeats the purpose in the first place.

with that said, i'll try my best to come on the 9th.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Just to be clear, these are two separate tournaments right?
Yes.

And as I mentioned in the first post (if anyone read what I put in there in regards to this.. It's sort of enlarged at the top) the 2nd is looking to have mainly NE smashers, and the 9th is looking to be a little more stacked if Swift can bring Tri-State to it.
As far as a split attendance goes, I'm imaging the 2nd will be the larger of the two -- but the 9th will be harder.

Speaking of which, Nintendude, would you be bringing anyone with you? Swift has mentioned to me that OTG and who he plays with are interested, and he's gonna talk to G$ to bring people with him.

crush

Smash Master
Not sure if i said this already but if one of yall guise has an extra controller it wood be just terriswell and more fortunate than getting your lucky number on a fortune cookie if i could buy it off yall

Banks

Smash Hero
Well, maine is looking to be there on the second, I hope to see all the NE peoples there at least

I <3 tristate, but most of all I am pissed I'm gonna miss out on playing against fellow golden boi $mike: falcon extraordinaire

I hope lots of people are going on the 2nd though for real, because we are driving pretty damn far lol...

Banks

Smash Hero
wow the hype for this event is off the charts

I do know a way we can JACK UP the hype...

Introducing: HoG PART THREE

ON THE WEDNESDAY IN BETWEEN THESE TWO EVENTS

ONE THIRD THE ATTENDANCE

TRIPLE

THE

HYPE

crush

Smash Master
wow the hype for this event is off the charts

I do know a way we can JACK UP the hype...

Introducing: HoG PART THREE

ON THE WEDNESDAY IN BETWEEN THESE TWO EVENTS

ONE THIRD THE ATTENDANCE

TRIPLE

THE

HYPE
and for the hog part 3 tournament in singles its falcon only, pokeballs on very high, hyrule temple. doubles should be falcon only, 40 stocks, bob ombs, motion sensor bombs, hammers, and starmen on very high, yoshis story. i would definitely come to this even if the attendance would be like -3 people

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Can't go because I'll probably be in New York City.
At No Johns

Nah but seriously in NYC. Have fun guys!

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
Bumping this! Me and the Lowell/Lawrence crew + JPEG from las Vegas will be there this saturday

crush

Smash Master
Crush, make bracket this time. You won't. I dare you. :p
LITTLE KIDS GOTTA REPRESENT
no wai theres like -3 people in all of united states that i can beat. i wont be able to make bracket this time.

unless somebody sells me a controller!!!!!! do you want crush to make it out of pools? then sell him a controller!!! if not, then sell him one anyway!!!!!

in other news i probably can only make july 9th i dont have a ride for july 2nd.

QPAC

Smash Rookie
Whoa, two dates? Dunno how I feel about that, but I'll try to be at both.

Also, anyone near New Haven willing to let me hitch a ride? I'll help pay for gas.

panzy

Smash Rookie
I'm visiting Wesleyan so I actually might be able to attend, if only for a little bit.... sweet XD I'll try to make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom