• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Switching Final Smashes

SmashBall2012

Smash Rookie
NNID
MH1994
I need some help for somthing.
i have a brawl hack that replaces Lucario with Knuckles.
I'm Trying to change his Final Smash to Super Knuckles.
i downloaded Sonic's final smash, i switched models with sonic and knuckles, and i changed the name of the final smash to FitLucariofinal, and it didn't work.

if anyone can help, i'll be very grateful. :)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
It doesn't work like that at all. Until we can port Sonic's module around, you're best off doing something else.

That said, considering Super Knuckles only appeared in Sonic & Knuckles (and therefore Sonic 2 and 3 when locked-on) and Sonic Heroes, I'm not sure many people are going to associate that as his ultimate attack.

SmashBall2012

Smash Rookie
NNID
MH1994
It doesn't work like that at all. Until we can port Sonic's module around, you're best off doing something else.

That said, considering Super Knuckles only appeared in Sonic & Knuckles (and therefore Sonic 2 and 3 when locked-on) and Sonic Heroes, I'm not sure many people are going to associate that as his ultimate attack.
good point. maybe i might try and make the blast in Lucario's final smash in the color of green to make it look as though Knuckles is using the Master Emerald, but i might need help on it.

Top Bottom