• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Switching Mains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletRed012

Smash Cadet
NNID
ScarletRed012
3DS FC
2079-4334-7623
So basically... I used to be a big Lucina player and she was actually working out for me. Beat all my friends first even though they were more experienced than me. I was even winning some online matches. Now I feel like I can't win anything so I made the change to sheik. I've been on and off with mains because I did main sheik for a bit before Lucina but now I'm doing it with more knowledge... and it's hard. Not just in game play perspective, but as a general character too. I liked to play Lucina because nobody really plays her and I felt pretty good about that but switching to a more "known" main is a hit rough. Any tips on how to deal with switching from a main you once devoted your life to xD. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom