• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
They nerfed Nado too.

You can't rise horizontally much...

MK is still the best character in the game... it's just the gap is smaller now. Nothing can overcome how unbelievably 'perfect' he was made. He's gimping king.

I LAG

Smash Lord
yeh lol i just checked what they nerfed. that post is just from what people had told me. i say **** brawl+ did they even give mk 1 buff?
they nerfed
nado
d-smash
up-b
d-tilt
fair

and possibly more i dont know about

Dedu

Smash Lord
Melawl FTW!

That marth vs falco vid is looking pretty sick.
NOW THATS A REAL FIGHT TO WATCH!

Not a half assed, camping, floaty fight with random trippings everywhere. Marth is looking like the real deal... I'm still not grateful to Suck-u-ray for messing the game up aka casual/scrub/n00b style. And, yes Zero, I knew her sexy moves could be DIed out of, just that Brawl- made it all too easy to stop ANY combo dead in its track through aerial dodging and lack of hitstun.

Is there Wavedashing also?

Metagay def needed teh NERF, IFAG. He relied on the crappy style of brawlism to win teh matches. NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
Which is what Brawl+ is now.

...Whee <3 Smash 64! Kirby Fsmash Fsmash Dair FTW!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
@Wavedashing:
Obviously not.

Also please don't try to say that normal Brawl is worthless.

It's a different competitive game that doesn't facilitate to your likings; however for me and many others it still does.

I am very happy to play both brawl and brawl+ at any given time.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Someone likes Roy and his Flamboyant Tool of Fire too much...

MARTH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ROY
HIS TOOL IS BIGGER AND HARDER THAN ROY'S.

S.D

Smash Master
I suggest everybody have a crack at brawl+

I was extremely sceptical at first but it's pretty freaking awesome imo.

I'll bring my wii to Ted's on Sunday and also to the next melee thing if people want to have a crack and cbf getting it themselves. Btw who is coming to West Syd tourney on Sunday?

Jupz

Smash Master
I prefer normal brawl. Dunno why, maybe its because I never played melee but I actually love brawls campy and defensive style. I don't mind camping out the clock :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol snake without stale move's, oh dear god, way to break the game even more with uptilt snake you ****!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
marth > women > ...?

Anyway, after todays and yesterdays full on BRAWL+ ftw spam, pat was like SHAYA...

SHAYAA....

SHAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

over msn until I replied, came over, played brawl+ for like 3 hours, he loves it. He's maining Sheik.

Dedu

Smash Lord
yay for more people liking brawl+
All the better to play with too isn't it?

I wanna try out Marth in this game already! <3.

Another question - is there dash dancing too?

Bjay

Smash Lord
I suggest everybody have a crack at brawl+

I was extremely sceptical at first but it's pretty freaking awesome imo.

I'll bring my wii to Ted's on Sunday and also to the next melee thing if people want to have a crack and cbf getting it themselves. Btw who is coming to West Syd tourney on Sunday?
That's nice of you. :)

I look forward to trying it then!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yes (most likely).

If only I could get away with not having to post 10 chars or like a sentence or something.

Peach is really really really really really god **** good CAO.

I think I beat Pat in the one round I played with her for, even when I wasn't good at floating above the ledge and dairing/dropping turnips to **** them.

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
well seeing as I don't own melee currently and have to keep going to IGIF's I guess I should try and get brawl+

if pat and sam say it's decent that's enough for me to try it I suppose

shaya, do you have any ****** friendly instructions on how to get it running and stuff?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ahh dont be a sook ilag, metaknight is still the best character in the game in brawl +.

you dont have to take your anger out on us just cause you cant win with the best character.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
ILAG. This is the last ****ing warning. If you cross the line with spam I will permanently ban you.

You heard me.

And yes, now I hate you.

Tedeth, leave him alone.

Top Bottom