• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syler's Melee Tri-weeklies in Tacoma, WA Postponed for now?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Ok this saturday is sakuracon and grunts. thats 7 days. Ppl should try to make it to one of those things. obviously the con takes priority but if ur not doing anything than hit up grunts.

Whos down?

pandacheck

Smash Ace
eh if losing hours wasn't something i had to worry about i'd be scheduling out for all these events, gosh ****

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Syler where are u at?????/ why cant you just do this the following weeked of Grunts. so 18th.
That was the plan, (sorry for the late reply) though i have been checking up on the forums. I'll schedule it later today or tomorrow morning for next saturday the 18th. I guess we should start hyping it now and see what kind of turnout we could get.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
haha well eggz is having atourney at his house coming up. you should hit him up and try to make it to that one. ka masters goin away tourney

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
C!Z must be a genuis

Anyway Rice says that about almost every tourney. He more commonly lets ppl kno that he cant make it rather than he can.

Grunt

Smash Master

ILoveRice

Smash Apprentice
Not for me =/

or you can go to my tournament wtf lol
Busy this week... >.< plus i dont have transportation like usual.

Anyway Rice says that about almost every tourney. He more commonly lets ppl kno that he cant make it rather than he can.
hey! i rarely get to have like a free week off and when i do the problem is transportation and most of the time its expensive for a kid with no job and barely can get one.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
You still say it. Plus ask for a ride. Dont you live in the seattle area. There are hella buses and if you asked for a ride more often you could probably get one. That one time you asked me I got the message late.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
My bad vishous lol

but if he wants rides he just needs to ask. Look at how many jobless, rideless smashers make it to tourneys. Eggz made it all the way to canada and California and vancouver WA. All he did was ask for a ride lol.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ya i was thinkin dj c's got a leg!t luigi also, then i thought about DREPHEN who's the undisputed king of the Downsmash drive by's, his luigi's a straight G

Top Bottom