• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syler's Melee Tri-weeklies in Tacoma, WA Postponed for now?

Syler

Smash Journeyman
So the venue is confirmed once again for Pierce College at Ft. Steialcoom the building is the olympic building room 305. Don't worry about parking since it's a saturday they don't care about any type of tab, though i caution you guys to not park in a handicap spot that's all on you x_X.

ROOM HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 305!!!!!!!

There's classes taken place on the 3rd floor.

We got the room from 11am till 10pm.

At 11:00 there will be roughly 45 mins for registering, friendlies, mm's, but we have to start the tourney no later no later then 12:15 p.m. no exceptions!!!

The address is 9401 Farwest Drive Sw, Lakewood, washington 98498

If it makes it any easier click the link below:

http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/whereis/fs/directions.php3

If you got any extra questions or comments just post here/msn me.

The venue itself will have:

$5singles
$3per person doubles

(The prices have gone up by request of many people.)

Also for the love of god let's try to get this started on time, or should i just push the start time back 1 hour? (maybe get an hour of more sleep myself.)

(If time permits and people aren't douches ((busy spamming 2 hours of friendlies while events are going on)) we'll try to do a c. falcon only tourney or a crew battle.)

Confirmed

Maybes

Setups

We're going to need tvs, cubes/wii's, melee disc, and power strips. (BYOC bring your own controller) as well.

Also bringing vcrs, and vhs tapes are encouraged!!!

I'd like everyone to post if they can bring any or all of these and i'll add it to the main page so i have a general idea of how many we got.

tvs

Syler
Syler
Syler (maybe a third one)

cube/wii
Syler

melee disc
Syler

powerstrips
Syler x3

If your in the tournament (though stations will be reserved for tourney use first then anything else, so if one is free then you may use it but you may be asked to get up so a tourney match can take place) with that said....

I'll give out my phone number to people that think they need to get in contact with me before or the day of the tournament or just add me on msn at zeroz85@hotmail.com

Zodiac

Smash Master
Hmm I doubt I'll be able to make this one on such short notice but I'll see what I can do if you end up having it.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I doubt I'll be able to make this one on such short notice but I'll see what I can do if you end up having it.
It will take me literally all of 2 mins to get a room, it pretty much is set i just have the admin waiting on which day i want it. But yeah pretty much everything is same rules as last time if we got time i'll try to squeeze in a falcon only or crew battle in, but like i said earlier i just wanted a response for everyone on what days are better for them glad to hear that some of you already posted, but i'd like to get more feedback.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I'll try and bring 2 TV's so we don't have that ****in toaster thing again, lol.
LOL good idea, though if you got 2 tv's and a toaster plz do bring them i wouldn't mind using one of those at the stand while im plugging in results etc. , i can probably get more tvs on my end too im working something out with the leader of the club at my school.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
woo immma maybe come hopefully im pretty srue i can but **** might come up soooo i dunno probably though people need to play my falco

Syler

Smash Journeyman
woo immma maybe come hopefully im pretty srue i can but **** might come up soooo i dunno probably though people need to play my falco
Oh i'll be more then happy to play your falco :D got plenty of chars to do it with too

ILoveRice

Smash Apprentice
I played your falco :], Falco Ditto!, Falco Ditto
------------------------------

I need a ride from someone this time :[ if i can come ill bring my old 1994 Small Tv (or something like that)

xMosmo

Smash Apprentice
oh cool, take 2. Count me in, and i'll stay for the whole thing this time, hahaha.

Help, i'll play mario, you play falco. Character swap for lulz.

...And on the note of toasters, I feel like people should bring a few, and everyone should just come with their own loaf of bread so we dont starve like last time. ha.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
dam guy im bout to make a thread and all u *****es better come lol. NOt **** playin either . oh and come to this tourney too

Syler

Smash Journeyman
ironically most of the peeps who said something in this thread were in the same pools as me last time GG. Anyways good **** on the responses i guess i'll change the front page in the morning when im not so lazy though most of stuff will be the same as last time as far as rules and **** go, same college not sure on which room yet i though i think it's the same building i'll double check int he mroning.

Zodiac

Smash Master
It will take me literally all of 2 mins to get a room, it pretty much is set i just have the admin waiting on which day i want it. But yeah pretty much everything is same rules as last time if we got time i'll try to squeeze in a falcon only or crew battle in, but like i said earlier i just wanted a response for everyone on what days are better for them glad to hear that some of you already posted, but i'd like to get more feedback.
Personally I would advertise this for january, more people would come.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
LoL maybe but UW suppose to host a tourney in jan. and i heard requests during the winter break so why not amirite? But i hear ya. I also know there's a gameclucks/tourneyplay one at the beg. of feb. so i didn't want to cram them together while there isn't one for dec.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
lol ill take that on, I hope i dont get freaking chain grabbed to death though

whoa there was a 2nd page crazy. But that last message was at character swap with mosmo

xMosmo

Smash Apprentice
lol ill take that on, I hope i dont get freaking chain grabbed to death though

whoa there was a 2nd page crazy. But that last message was at character swap with mosmo
I try not to chaingrab in friendlies, because when people do it to me in friendlies I rage. hahahaha.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
oh btw i changed the front page so like last time read it and tell me if your confirmed or not, and if your bringing anything.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Christmas weekend eh? I'll see if I can get yatta to go to this, I'll start organizing a carpool there after with the usual oregon smashers.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
So like i need *****es to confirm if their coming so i can make a list, though i might just copy and paste from last time and if your not coming i'll cross you off, since people are being lazy suckas

Grunt

Smash Master
sounds good. XD
something may be happening for me that weekend, but I'll know for sure by tomorrow.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
only thing happening to you is your gonig to take it in the butt from my laser spam that day

Syler

Smash Journeyman
k i just added **** to the first page but i need to know who's bringing what again lol it'd be a BIG HELP!!! and if you need me to change anything on there just let me know or post in here.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
At Mosmos again: you gotta chain grab freaking mario is like almost useless wihtout it >< haha.

Top Bottom