• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Symphony #1! Aibou's First Masterpiece of 2010! KORO WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
Lol cheers Axis, you too man.
HOR's members are supposed to support each other </3

Anyway, I beat Axis 2-1
Both with :ike:
I just played around with DDD & almost won..but lost wuvz...
Fighting this :sonic: is annoying v.v

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
I left you a note on your profile page saying when I could play. >:/ Dont go around insulting people without proper cause. Ggs I guess. Normally I'd be more cheerful than this, but meh.

Neo wins, 2-1. Ike wins first match on battlefield, dedede loses second match on smashville, Ike wins on battlefield again. I went all Sonic.

Aibou

Smash Master
lol D3. Did I inspire you Slasher? XD

GJ guys, I'll update brackets tonight.

Aibou

Smash Master
Well since we're missing some matches still, and I'm not going to be here this weekend to update brackets or anything, the deadline has been extended to Wednesday (Feb 10).

I won't be here until Monday, perhaps Tuesday, though I will be keeping an eye on things via my cell phone or any other means of internet I can get my hands on while I'm up in Orlando. Keep the matches going and take advantage of the extension.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

(triple posted, I know, but this is an important announcement)

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Real life. The match got interrupted. IIRC, I think we're trying again today to finish it.
... And apparently Murphy's got it out for Neherazade at the moment. His Wii and Wifi are currently indisposed (You can check our VM conversation for details).

Now, since we're early, there's still time for him to get everything fixed and stuff, so I'm content to just wait until the next deadline before a decision is made, unless the TO or my opponent would rather just end it now.

This is just an update post for in case we draw near round 2's deadline (or are otherwise gumming up the works) and we have not fought our match yet, you'll have an explanation.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm watching you all. get those matches done by Wednesday night or I'll have to start handing out the byes...

Bren, if you're reading this, then tomorrow at any time would be perfect for our match.

Come on guys, I gave an extension for a reason...

Aibou

Smash Master
Well now, after a weekend of fun and a spontaneous decision to stay another night, I've returned. Now I'm capable of fully retaking the reigns here.

Deadline= TOMORROW NIGHT! Incomplete matches will result in DQs. Everyone who falls under the category of incomplete matches will get an angry howler reminder later (including myself XD).

lulz HP joke XD

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
ENNH :pikachu2: vs Neherazade :kirby2:

2-0 ENNH - SV and RC.

This should have, by all rights, gone to game three. A mistake by Neherazade + a lucky T2 gimp saved me on RC.

GGs.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Forgot to report the results. Ugg and I played yesterday. IIRC, Ugg won the first match, and then I won the second, and then Ugg gave me the win (carzy lag). :/

1: :gw: > :marth:
2: :falco: < :marth:

Aibou

Smash Master
Updated Brackets.

Howlers are on their way to the following people:

Tater
zeldspazz
LeviNifty
Gordo Michael
KoRoBeNiKi
Pickle
Excellence
Exn
Bren
Aibou (yes, I'm sending one to myself as well)

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
For those who are interested:

ENNH vs Neherazade
  1. Round 1 - :pikachu2: vs :kirby2: at Smashville
  2. Round 2 - :pikachu2: vs :kirby2: at Rainbow Cruise
That's a cool recorder you have, what kind is it? and don't say "Dazzle" or "Gecko OS", because that gives a million hits on Google, can I just have a link o the page?.

<.<
>.>
And did you really need that... very specific description? I hear there's another tournament with that in it's name even...

Aibou

Smash Master
Thanks ENNH. I put them up in the OP.

If anyone else has vids, then please don't hesitate to post them here. It would be kinda cool I guess.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Thanks ENNH. I put them up in the OP.

If anyone else has vids, then please don't hesitate to post them here. It would be kinda cool I guess.

Way to equivocate! ;)

That's a cool recorder you have, what kind is it? and don't say "Dazzle" or "Gecko OS", because that gives a million hits on Google, can I just have a link o the page?.

<.<
>.>
And did you really need that... very specific description? I hear there's another tournament with that in it's name even...
It's the Hauppauge HD-PVR. Because Kazoo did a pretty good job of describing the HD-PVR and its use for Smash, I'll direct you to his thread for more information. The device is a bit pricey, though, but as you can see, you get a very nice capture.

I'm using an open source video editing solution, though, so Kazoo's vids are a bit higher quality than mine.

---

Also, the tourney in question is C.N.A.N.G.T., I described this onr as S.U.N.G.D.E.O.S.B.B.T. which makes it totally different, even if it doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Hey Aibou. Sorry for not doing my match dude. I got pokemon diamond version as an early birthday present.(my birthday is today BTW) and needless to say, I got addicted to it.:) So again, I apologize for not doing my match. I won't be able to do it today either, since I have to get back to working on my manga.(YES PEOPLE! I've been busy doing that.) I won't make any promises, but I'll try to keep on top of my match(es) next time. This also goes for other peoples tournies in which I signed up for.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Hey Aibou. Sorry for not doing my match dude. I got pokemon diamond version as an early birthday present.(my birthday is today BTW) and needless to say, I got addicted to it.:) So again, I apologize for not doing my match. I won't be able to do it today either, since I have to get back to working on my manga.(YES PEOPLE! I've been busy doing that.) I won't make any promises, but I'll try to keep on top of my match(es) next time. This also goes for other peoples tournies in which I signed up for.
so can we play at some point or....

Aibou

Smash Master

That's great, and Happy Birthday...

But that would constitute as a DQ should you not do your match unfortunately. Do it soon please.

*is waiting for Bren's response*

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Couldnt get in contact with Tater today, so I feel as though I was the one at fault so I apologize and give the win to Tater. Our schedules clashed so badly.

Edit: Oh Tater hasnt logged on all day today (except 1:18pm, which I was in school then)....oh well he can still have it I suppose >_>

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Couldnt get in contact with Tater today, so I feel as though I was the one at fault so I apologize and give the win to Tater. Our schedules clashed so badly.

Edit: Oh Tater hasnt logged on all day today (except 1:18pm, which I was in school then)....oh well he can still have it I suppose >_>
Actually, I saw give Z-Spazz the game, I told him I'd play today, but instead went screwing around in the blizzard (built a 3-man igloo), and just have me drop out of loser's too, I don't want to inconvenience anybody else.

Spazz probably would've raeped me anyway

P.S. :090: Falcon LULZ :090:

Aibou

Smash Master
Hmmm...since I'm exhausted and am incapable of updating brackets atm, I'll give ya'll one more day. Tomorrow evening I will end this round.

*still waiting on Bren...tomorrow afternoon hopefully*

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
oh i didn't know we had one more day :laugh: sorry about not being avle to com on last night gordo, ill make sure i get on tonight and if i cant you can have win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom