• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
if cura can do somethin on friday night i might be able to stop in and stay the night till saturday bc i wanna play epsilon and syracuse ppl in some melee =)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I have alot going on this week im afraid the best chance of me throwing something this week is going to be on sunday. Sorry mana

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
s'all good! i'll be around summa time way more, i'm heading home, maybe on my way back to oswego i'll stop in i'll let you guys know the date of that as well

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
seriously? yo... that **** would be nuts. there's a lot of fun in oswego but it is a college town most times of the year so its rough sometimes lol

Kantō

Smash Champion
ill def. play some friendlys with u guys. im not too good but like i said im mainly playing melee to better my brawl game.

Sharky

Smash Master
a little bit of melee is good. If you focus on one game for too long it'll hurt you in the other game though. Same goes for brawl+ methinks

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Melee helps your brawl.
Melee does make you better at brawl.

Melee does not make you worse at brawl.

Not playing Brawl makes you worse at brawl.

Playing melee CAN LEAD to not playing Brawl, which makes you worse at brawl, Which is what happened to neil.

But in general, playing melee makes you better at brawl.

Focus all your time and effort to one game, and one character, and perfect it. Everything else is a distraction. Unless it's barlw. Melee is just waay too fun to not try. :laugh:

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Focus all your time and effort to one game, and one character, and perfect it. Everything else is a distraction. Unless it's barlw. Melee is just waay too fun to not try. :laugh:
I play all games.

And in my opinion followed by placings/money matches/ and friendlys i rank my self accordingly in upstate NY.

N64- 1st
Melee- 10th
Brawl- 1st/2nd
Brawl Plus - 4th
Brawl Doubles- 1st
Melee doubles- N/A

Overall i think its the fact that i dont focus on 1 character and one game is why i can excel in this region.

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea im trying that out too, just playin different characters and games helps me learn a lot of things overall.

There still a Smashfest still going on Sunday? Call me to tell me because I don't always have access to internet.

703-963-2739

Kantō

Smash Champion
my bads yo, i couldnt make it over ive been moving for the past couple days now and i should be done by today.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
So fest on Sunday?

Not that I'll be able to make it :cry:

Though, if we had a tourney at your house, I'm pretty sure I'm good enough to place 4th now.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
You guys should both come! its been a long time sense we've seen everyone!

Top Bottom