• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

Sharky

Smash Master
I fully support the above statement =D

also cura, what time can we come over? I'm debating whether or not to sleep =P

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Cool, meet you tonight. Oh I'm bringing my hacks by the way.

Yeah I'm definitely coming as long as something drastic doesn't happen. I'm also likely bringing a friend.

altairian

Smash Lord
Cura kept telling me to come whenever and just give him a heads up beforehand. I'm thinking about leaving my place around 3 so I'll get there in the 5:30-6 range

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Everyone can come at whatever time hey please. Most people will probably be here 6-8ish like usually so the tournament will be host around that time as well. but im okay with anything.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Fest tommorow? Or tonight? PLEASE???????????

EDIT:I'm sorry I didn't know about Bry guys. I realize this wasn't appropriate. Sorry.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
can't make saturday, anyone for melee want to play on sunday? me and jeff can travel now and will definitely =)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Go ahead in state your argument i have no problem lifting the ban if there's good reason to do so.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Frakking Yes. I will totally be there, some others might also show up if you don't mind.

I completely support the unban of the MK glitch, but only if they bring back the "Unplugging the controller of the MK main" rule.

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
What are the chances of Melee happening this weekend? I'm planning on going out to Rochester Friday night, and I wouldn't mind stopping on the way back to play even more :p

Sharky

Smash Master
spamus I'd guess that the majority of the fest is gonna be brawl but Cura and I will play melee and of course if Erk and Beta come they will play melee.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Yo, Cura, I know the time isn't specified now, but if I come at 6:00PM could the tourney possibly be over and done with when I arrive?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Naw u 6pm is a good start time. Probably wont start the tournament till 7-8 pm

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im glad everyone was able to come out!

Ive added the next date for the fest, Please send me a comfromation so i may add you to the attedance list i have also updated the relay for life donation along with adding fest tournaments results in the tournament section. see everyone again soon!

Sharky

Smash Master
I may or may not be able to attend the next fest, as I'm going on a bike trip around skaneateles lake that day.

Top Bottom