• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda system update.....

Ced5000

Smash Cadet
Dont know if this is the right place for this thread but w/e been stuck for 4 hours now cant play my game im scared of updating my wii and getting it bricked. Anyone else with a hacked wii able to bypass the update, or if i do the update will my wii really get bricked?

John2k4

The End of an Era
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314485

From what Lonely Wolf did, he uninstalled the Homebrew Software, updated, then re-installed the software.

I've been running fine on SM 4.3U with a ton of Homebrew for a while now, so everything should still work.
Proceed with caution, all the Homebrew stuff is up to you.

Ced5000

Smash Cadet
thank you for the quick yea I was thinking I could run it through gecko only prob is I cant find my SD card >,<, probly gonna delete and re-install homebrew later

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
i run it thru gecko but the game wont recognize my nunchuck and i cant play : [

it might be because i have a 3rd party motion plus controller
gonna try buying a 1st party controller adapter or might uninstall homebrew

John2k4

The End of an Era
Do you have any spare nunchucks you can try? Back when I had a vanilla Wii, I had an issue like this with a third party nunchuck and Twilight Princess.

If you can, try taking your remote and numchuck to a friends Wii that doesn't have Homebrew (and take the game if they don't have it), and see if it works or not there.

Top Bottom