• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t!mmy is the worst Kirby ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
lol? He's pretty good imo. I haven't seen anyone with such skill that it just made me drop my jaw though.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
lol@this topic
I saw it at like 6 am and thought who would post on such a stupid topic
but ppl do lol
umm timmy is not tat bad he's actually pretty good IMO
but umm I have to say Pink Reaper your matches with Cereal Rabbit were pretty bad and boring. To me it felt like ok PinkReaper does attack then Cereal Rabbit *reser* *repeat*
but ur sig is funny as hell

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
i dont think ive gotten the chance to play him yet..
so far kirbykid's the best kirby ive played in brawl so far. Jester and reaper are both pretty good too most all of our kirby dittos came out pretty even (kirby dittos suck though)

smurf50

Smash Rookie
i live in eugene and i play t!mmy (and t0mmy) in person all the time, in fact we're pretty good friends although everyone that plays smash in eugene is but thats not the point. t!mmys really good, he knows alot abut the game and has probably the best kirby although i havent seen all the kirby players i have seen alot of them and i play kirby really well myself and i'll ask him "so i saw this combo on a video is it pretty good?" and he'll reply with "well its ok against people who dont di well but in a situation like that heres a different option" hes a really cool and nice guy and helps me alot with my kirby

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
i dont think ive gotten the chance to play him yet..
so far kirbykid's the best kirby ive played in brawl so far. Jester and reaper are both pretty good too most all of our kirby dittos came out pretty even (kirby dittos suck though)
Aw, thanks! :)
yea, we haven't kirby dittoed in a while but it was fun, I learned alot that day. I do agree that dittos get boreing after a while though. I do enjoy fighting your DeDeDE though, your technique with him is beastly!

Jono

Smash Apprentice
itz a reflection to "Anther is the worst Pikachu." thread

That might have spawned off other threads

ButIdon'treallylookatothercharacterboards

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Constituent of faeces formed in the small intestines as a product of the putrefaction of albuminous matter.
O i'm sorry I thought we were describing B***S***

( I know it's a joke thread, but i finally thought of a funny line)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom