• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Shirt Slogan Help

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
So I'm the President of the Video Gaming Section of the Gaming Club at my High School and this year we have been given the opportunity have Club T-Shirts made. Of about the 40 members, about 15-20 of us play Smash and that section wanted our shirts to say something Smash related. I can't think of anything clever or funny thats still school appropriate.

So heres where I come to you guys, what can you think of? We wanted to have something that said mind games somewhere in it, do your best.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon trips into Ike's F-Smash.

Ike has a caption saying "I fight for my friends!" and Captain Falcon has a caption saying "FALCON TRIP?!"

I dunno, I'm horrendously not funny.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
"Don't Get Hit" or "Tires Don Exits"

Or "Show me your moves!"

It had better be one of those.

EDIT: Or 'No Johns'.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
You should have this:

Except the bull is wearing a Wii T-Shirt and is looking at Master Chief.
HOLY CRAP

I remember that episode! That'd be hilarious.

Of course, Falcon Tripping into Ike's Fsmash, "No Johns" (preferably with a crossed out picture of a famous guy named John), "Tires Don Exits" are good too.

Oooh, do one with Falco and a slice of cake that looks like a pizza!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm going to second

"Dude, my controller's on fire."
"No johns."

Top Bottom