• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Wario? Does that include doubles, too?

To everyone else, I STILL HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT IN MY HOTEL ROOM. PM ME IF YOU WANT IN.

What time are you getting to the venue?
I'm going snake in doubles but wanna have time to practice with you.
Trust me my wario's really good but not established yet so I'll go snake since I didn't want to suprised you or anything.

strawhats

Smash Master
awww...frown face.

would've been nice if armada and amsah teamed with each other.

Well Remen used to be the best European player before the days of EK, Amsah, and Armada.

clowsui

Smash Legend
didn't armada post a thread saying he was looking for a partner...then found shroomed?

if he's not teaming w/ shroomed but instead is teaming w/ cactuar or m2k...holy balls

LLDL

Smash Hero
^LOL

Yea, but Armada is teaming with Mew2King.

Cactuar is teaming with Eggm.

Roller

Smash Legend
I have some open spots in my hotel room

if you know me or KB or the keist and need a place to stay

pm me
Yo, I guess I'll go in on the room. I know Tech Chase and L are also figuring out what they're doing. So one of them may want to as well.

Also, I'm perfectly ok with a floor spot if it comes to that. How much would it be assuming 5 of us?

lol, this was supposed to be a pm. Oh well. I'll pm you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom