• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
people talking about the stream: THERE IS NO STREAM. we are going to focus on recording QUALITY matches and a lot of them.

there is no stream

THERE IS NO STREAM

there is no stream

THERE IS NO STREAM

THERE IS NO STREAM

tant can put his phone on it but the bottom line is VGBOOTCAMP is in charge of the stream because they are helping with supplies for the tournament and helping record/upload videos quickly, as well as organizing the BEST matches to be recorded.

again, we are recording videos, no livestream.

also the reception for having registration at the door has been great, which is cool! I've had at least 5 more people for melee and 10 more for brawl tell me they would be entering at the door! if there are more people thinking the same thing please let me know so i can add u into pools ahead of time and keep things situated!!!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Eric is about to go ham on Bengals. I'm totally calling it. My beepo's got that Xisin practice.

Good luck to everyone going, especially to the Midwest. You got this!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Thanks Lobos and Kid.

I'm confused. You said there is no stream, and then you said "Tant can put his phone on it." So wouldn't that equate to having a stream, even if its not a great one?

Juusichi: No amount of Marths in his region can prepare him for the hell I'm about to unleash on him. ;) This ain't your average marth, this is BENGALS, sahn!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Poltergust
Pikapika- Pikachu
Peachkid
Twentytwo
Mugiwara Luffy

OK, not a bad pool at all. I only know who Pikapika plays, though. Can someone help me with the others?

Also, is it me or do all the pools have players listed from top to bottom in terms of skill?

Oh, and don't lose to slikvik like your brother did, ESAM.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Poltergust
Pikapika- Pikachu
Peachkid
Twentytwo snake
Mugiwara Luffy idk
OK, not a bad pool at all. I only know who Pikapika plays, though. Can someone help me with the others?

Also, is it me or do all the pools have players listed from top to bottom in terms of skill?

(: the re

Zoro

Smash Champion
Poltergust
Pikapika- Pikachu
Peachkid
Twentytwo
Mugiwara Luffy

mugiwara is action b@stard from fl you probably played him

wario

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why do I have a feeling Raidos plays Olimar?
Ics
Who the hell is rPSI and Shiri. Im guessing Jerm (Tink) and Xatlis (FALCO)
Shiri- Yoshi?

rPSI- Lucas.
Chill out you are wrong.

If you go Shiek on me that's gonna make Wolf look like he can't handle Fox. You wouldn't want that would you xD? We should go BF game 1 real talk lol.
We shall see Fox main :awesome:.
Poltergust
Pikapika- Pikachu
Peachkid
Twentytwo
Mugiwara Luffy

Slik is about to end another top Florida player. ROFL.
you bástard
Destiny.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol at 3 advancing from a 4 person pool.

lol at plank and chu in the same pool

lol at illiad vs inui

MELEE WHERE U ATTT

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Poltergust
Pikapika- Pikachu
Peachkid
Twentytwo
Mugiwara Luffy

I cant be entirely sure, but I think that poltergust guy plays sheik or something...

mugiwara is action b@stard from fl
isnt there somebody that plays with that name in canada?
Pool 29

WarioMaster15
AkaruiPoyo
D. Disciple
xivik

I'm assuming WarioMaster15 is Malcolm, does anyone know who the other 2 are and who they main?
lol malcolm would use a terrible name like that.
Pool 14
Kingtoon
GIMR
D0N
Satan

*yawn

ima laugh at you if you lose to gimr.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Pool 26

Ally
Pierce
Ebo
Radios
Zodyak

so Radios IS Raidos right? Meaning 2 (out of FIVE international ppl) aren't in the same pool right? lol

that'd be pretty lame, 2 ppl coming from canada just to play each other :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom