• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
it would have been wasted anyway. anxiety does nothing to prepare you for a difficult pool.
actually, contrary to popular belief, nerves to a certain extent increase your capacity for performance, heightening reflex abilities and attention to detail.

as with everything, too much of a good thing will bone you over though.

the more you know :awesome:

D0N

Smash Ace
lmao sorry bout that. I think its top 3 anyway so you should be fine either way

idea

Smash Master
actually, contrary to popular belief, nerves to a certain extent increase your capacity for performance, heightening reflex abilities and attention to detail.

as with everything, too much of a good thing will bone you over though.

the more you know :awesome:
1. i agree/that's true
2. but it still varies from person to person
3. "anxiety" implies more than a little bit of nerves

Zoro

Smash Champion
is it too late to enter doubles plank or brawl singles? I did pay an extra 15 :)
because i dont think ill enter the amateur tournament

if it is no big deal

Zoro

Smash Champion
sure zoro what do u prefer for me to add u to dubs or brawl singles
I want to do Melee doubles, I don't really want to play brawl but no harm in it if 15 gonna go to waste.

Uuaa wants to team with me but he hasnt paid for it either he's only in singles right now.
Does he have to preregister or can he pay for doubles at the door for the same price?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Why do people complain about coaching... The ****?

That's on the bottom of my worry list heading into tournaments.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
see i wanna bring up a concern about this coaching thing but if i do people will be like "shut the **** up coney that won't happen" but if it did happen everyone would be like "WHY DIDN'T WE CONSIDER THIS ;_; "

in the event someone's being a little too...rambunctious with coaching, what's the way to go about it? you can't pause, obviously, and a judge won't always be present, so what happens? **** talk and loudness comes with being a top player, but "THIS ****** ****** DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE **** TO DO, WHAT A ****ING ****** IDIOT **********" in someone's ear might be a concern

oh also i'll be (trying) to coach all of FNB so if you're in one of their pools and i'm being too loud don't be afraid to tell me to shut up during the match :)
all you gotta do is go, "LETS GO PINK" and I'll be like. :D and do stuff and yeah.
Pink Fresh, Keist is a DDD/Kirby/MK and has the voice of commentating gods.

Sadness @ Clowsui.

Good question, Coney.
Oh So

Fatal - Snake
Pink Fresh - Falco/Diddy
The Keist - DDD/Kirby/MK
Aguilers - Snake?

kay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom