• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
anyone knows a airline that have cheap tickets? I started the other day to look for tickets and ... the cheaper I found was $340 going and way back ( full round trip) I have $500 right now, so that I want to cover the more I can with those $500 and then get some more in the time since (Falta)( can't remember that word in spanish) to the tourney near days.
these are a list of the airlines and web addresses of the places I buy my tickets from

www.cheaptickets.com
www.hotwire.com
www.orbitz.com
www.expedia,com
www.delta.com
www.usairlines.com
www.united airlines.com

I also subscibe to these people and you tell them from where you want to go to where, and the timing. another place is www.priceline.com
or you can google cheap air line tickets and a list of cheap urls will come up.. keep checking and also try to travel on a Tuesday or Wednesday, those are the cheapest days.

RATED

Smash Lord
Thanks people, I checked on almost every site you people gave me ( including yours Hbox) and the cheaper I can find is $278 with taxes included(full roundtrip), so that seems pretty good since I'll be traveling from Puerto Rico.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
24 hours in a pound thread with no posts, i am disgusted!!!

XD

10 more days of $10 venue fee before it goes up to $20!! At the end of this month i'll post registrants so far!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Might we be seeing some terrible, corny hype videos made by VGBootcamp at all? Or others like there was for apex?

Curious. I like watching them, however wack they may be.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahaha i know there will be videos. Prog is taking care of all my video needs >=D

Probably wont start for a few months tho ^^

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aight, cool.

I was almost interested in doing something like a hype video for NC and this tournament, but I sorta get shoot down often, so i don't try.

But looking forward to seeing the videos. Quite excited.

By the way, good luck with this. The last one was pretty awesome, and I was one of the few to see the freak-out made by M2K when he was disqualified in what I think was melee doubles. I was laughin for quite some time. :laugh:

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
24 hours in a pound thread with no posts, i am disgusted!!!

XD

10 more days of $10 venue fee before it goes up to $20!! At the end of this month i'll post registrants so far!!

I'd bump it up after every few hours, but I don't want you to think I'm spamming, lmao.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
plank, id like to formally ask if i could commentate on some brawl matches. Even if im not apart of the main commentary team, I would like to do a few matches. I dont wanna walk up during the tourney without anyone knowing whats going on

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Spam that ****!!!!!!!! lol XD

oh did i mention

chipotle within walking distance of venue?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well if brawl is going to have commentary, can we actually upload vids with the commentary? I cant find any vids from apex 2010 finals that had commentary and that is what added so much hype to the matches.

-Trowa

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
well if brawl is going to have commentary, can we actually upload vids with the commentary? I cant find any vids from apex 2010 finals that had commentary and that is what added so much hype to the matches.

-Trowa
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QWjL4BQwLsI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QWjL4BQwLsI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I don't have commentary for WF/GFs though :ohwell:

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
As a person who grew up with chipotle, I don't care for that ****. Actually, those big *** burritos give you the ****s. They do fill you up tho.

rhan

Smash Hero
im down for that Subway if you have no one to go with look for me :p
-J666
Haha word up I'll be on the look out. We should get a caravan together and go on a hunt.

Also I'm cool with either Subway or Taco Bell.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I should be able to make it. Also, I'm hoping to set up an HD Remix side tourney with some SRK folk. Will be attending more melee events to get back into shape in time for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom