• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
Here's an update:

Pound 5 will be the greatest videogame tourney ever. Why? Look at the ****ing venue.

strawhats

Smash Master
i want brawl to own melee in attendance, IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

and probably wont happen, but it'll get a hella good turnout. shut ur mouth boy
I GOT MONEY RECENTLY AND AM REGISTERING BY THIS WEEKEND OR EARLY NEXT WEEK.

Also Melee got semi owned in attendance at Apex, lets bring it back.

WatchYourRadar

Smash Apprentice
I have never been to a tournament before, but my dorm floor is going to be in DC the weekend of this. Should I ditch them and hit this up?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Any inside jokes this thread/tourney has that I don't know of? I'd love to get that **** going so there's already hype involved in the tourney lol.

WatchYourRadar

Smash Apprentice
Just bring them along for the ride :bee:
I'm trying! I am getting a lot of guys on my floor to play, but they get fed up really quickly because they can't beat me, not that I am good, they just have not played very much. I am trying to teach them, but I'm not good enough to teach :( So who knows, if all goes well there could be up to 10-15 more people coming!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'm trying! I am getting a lot of guys on my floor to play, but they get fed up really quickly because they can't beat me, not that I am good, they just have not played very much. I am trying to teach them, but I'm not good enough to teach :( So who knows, if all goes well there could be up to 10-15 more people coming!
hahaha good luck!! it's always good to see new faces

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I don't know if I've mentioned it, but this is hands down going to be the best tournament to date.

No TO has ever put in the effort or had the resources I have to make this happen, so let's do it up good. I want my last one to be the best one >=D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
plank, you had me at "shuttle to/from airport to venue"

for that alone i love you

Tony T

Smash Ace
I will definitely try to make this I'll get the money together hopefully I can get three roommates as well so the cost wont be as high. oh yeah if anyone is traveling from NY please use this site http://www.tripperbus.com/about/offers/ if you don't want to waste too much money for a bus the bus stop is at penn station. One more thing as for getting to the hotel after getting off the bus take the train from the Rosslyn station to one of these stations on this link http://www.wmata.com/rail/maps/find...Jefferson+Davis+Hwy,+Arlington,+VA+22202,+USA thats all I can do at this point well gl saving up.

$1.85 most for the Train From Rosslyn train station to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport station.

range $1-$25 for the bus from NY to VA depending the deals they have.

Either way it will take me 4-5hrs to get there from NY.

rhan

Smash Hero
I will definitely try to make this I'll get the money together hopefully I can get three roommates as well so the cost wont be as high. oh yeah if anyone is traveling from NY please use this site http://www.tripperbus.com/about/offers/ if you don't want to waste too much money for a bus the bus stop is at penn station. One more thing as for getting to the hotel after getting off the bus take the train from the Rosslyn station to one of these stations on this link http://www.wmata.com/rail/maps/find...Jefferson+Davis+Hwy,+Arlington,+VA+22202,+USA thats all I can do at this point well gl saving up.

$1.85 most for the Train From Rosslyn train station to the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport station.

range $1-$25 for the bus from NY to VA depending the deals they have.

Either way it will take me 4-5hrs to get there from NY.
That's actually really good time and a really good price.

When I went to NY to go see family it took nearly 10+ hours.

supbro

Smash Cadet
I don't know if I've mentioned it, but this is hands down going to be the best tournament to date.

No TO has ever put in the effort or had the resources I have to make this happen, so let's do it up good. I want my last one to be the best one >=D
jonathan graybeal can you respond to your PMs

i will post the same thing i PMed you

"i registered for pound 5 back in august i think. i am no longer going to be able to attend. how do i get my money back?"

i mean its on u if u wanna burn a bridge for 30 bucks or w/e but its ur karma ;)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Haha sorry i forgot to respond. I am mad busy and have not done much tournament related in the past month or so. I've already given like 5 people refunds so no im not trying to burn any bridges. Sorry though, i forgot. I think i checked my pms when i was out drinking with my gf one night or something. You could've sent another PM, lol.

Anyway, what name did you register under? It's not a problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom