• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightlight

Smash Rookie
Laijin and I ditto'd before. The match didn't take that long. Maybe three minutes or so. And there wasn't that many projectiles flying around.. lol

Though I prefer a projectile web.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I hated LTTP because the Link is so ugly
Wind Waker/Majora's Mask all da way

JPOBS

Smash Hero
wind waker was sick until you had to collect the triforce. then it sucked incredibly and will never be mentioned again.

Oracle of Ages is the best zelda game

BigWenz

Smash Ace
A link to the past DX is probably my favorite zelda matter of fact i dont think theirs ever been a bad zelda game for any variation of the gameboy and im sorry but i enjoyed orcarina of time and think its a way better game then majora's mask

@rhan A) for some reason i get the feeling it will be more campy this time lately laijin has been prone to pitch up a tent and make some smores and B) curious howd u get banned?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
wind waker was sick until you had to collect the triforce. then it sucked incredibly and will never be mentioned again.

Oracle of Ages is the best zelda game
Lmfao collecting the triforce pieces is ****ing expensive as hell too lol

Twig

Smash Journeyman
I dont understand how ANYONE can like Windwaker more the OoT/Majora's Mask/LTTP. Since when did not touching the controller for 3 min intervals with no sound (at night) 100x become fun?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Majora's Mask is easily the greatest Zelda game ever, and is up there with Melee for greatest game ever. soooooo good.

Wind Waker is awesome, still. Way better than Twilight Princess.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I think LttP and OoT were definitely the better of the Majora's Mask series. Majora's Mask is also very good. TP had some ups and downs. Wind Waker as said was good until you had to search the whole map looking for the triforce. I had a lot of fun playing 4 swords with my brothers and friends. I did 1 player but it wasn't as fun.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
You guys are crazy. ALttP is easily the best.
What's better about LttP?

MM atleast hasn't had it's story retconned every 5 years, doesn't have as many (or really any at all) HORRIBLE NoA mistranslations, and doesn't **** up the AoL story.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'M GOING TO **** ALL OF YOU HERE! BEWARE OF THE ALMIGHTY ESAM

You should put me against DEHF :D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
uhh...Kirby TL sounds like a weird team

if we have time to practice it before this tournament and its legit then hell yea lets do it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so im guessing that the schedule for #5 will be similar to #4, in which saturday is all melee, sunday is melee/brawl, and monday is all brawl?

I know its alittle early, but since rooms are 95 a night i need to start planning now.

Ive never been to this hotel, and I'll take your guys word for it when anything over 4 people will get you owned...but will they care if you say you have 2 people when you really have 4?, i mean, thats an additional 50 bucks and those extra 2 people were just gonna be on the floor anyway so...plank gimme some input

(the first question is far more important than the second one..the schedule related one)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so im guessing that the schedule for #5 will be similar to #4, in which saturday is all melee, sunday is melee/brawl, and monday is all brawl?

I know its alittle early, but since rooms are 95 a night i need to start planning now.

Ive never been to this hotel, and I'll take your guys word for it when anything over 4 people will get you owned...but will they care if you say you have 2 people when you really have 4?, i mean, thats an additional 50 bucks and those extra 2 people were just gonna be on the floor anyway so...plank gimme some input

(the first question is far more important than the second one..the schedule related one)
Hey, all 3 events are going to be all 3 days. I will have totally separate TO's running Brawl and Melee so they can overlap. I have a system for pools so that will help players who are participating in both games not be being called at the same time.

As far as the hotel rooms, I would suggest going by the number of people you will actually have. I do not condone lying to the venue, although I don't think there would be any way for them to know. Just no more than 4, I can't stress that enough to everyone reading this thread.

https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=3047869

Notice on the website where it says "max number of people is 4"

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
MASSIVE first post information update and condensing of a lot of information that was spread out throughout the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom