• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
SWD there is a hotel roomate finder thread which will become much more active close to the tournament I believe for everyone who needs to find hotel rooms

also if you do get a hotel room there is a free shuttle that goes directly from the airport to the hotel since they are so close and you dont have to worry about anything at all as far as housing/rides/gas money/public transit/anythingyoucouldeverneedtravellingtoatournament :)

Pi

Smash Hero
SWD there is a hotel roomate finder thread which will become much more active close to the tournament I believe for everyone who needs to find hotel rooms

also if you do get a hotel room there is a free shuttle that goes directly from the airport to the hotel since they are so close and you dont have to worry about anything at all as far as housing/rides/gas money/public transit/anythingyoucouldeverneedtravellingtoatournament :)
yea i read about that
meant that if i got 'housing' from someone, like, at their house, i'd need a ride to/from airport

i'll porlly boook a hotel

hot$

Smash Ace
i've never heard of you superwavedash, you sure you can back all the talk? you seem to be wanting to "take" alot of money from others!!! ;)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I got a f*** you in the face twice today I doubt i'll make it. My parents won't let because they don't think i'm able to walk from plane A to plane B.

PB&J

Smash Hero
concentrate on something other than your silly tech skills, then you might make brackets or something
i dont practice tech skill anymore..i just play people..i made it into brackets at t06..rom 3 was weird because of the teams pools then singles pools but no johns i guess..ill just win or something..just for you..with my silly tech skills

Pi

Smash Hero
rofl this mo fo still think i aint about to take this whole tournament by storm
ima have all you niqqas ridin my **** after this ****

k but now answer to question plz.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i think silentspectre has under 100 posts

will he not make top 10,000?

post count just shows who likes to talk a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.