• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
airtran discount is up on first post in its own category. im pretty sure you have to book through airtran.com

stingers

Smash Obsessed
umm I see an add teams option on the website thing, but what if I only want to add melee teams and not brawl teams?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Armada, you should play your singles bracket matches on the recording setups available don't let someone lead you to a corner tv. Since all the people who donated, I'm sure some of them won't be able to make it there to see you, but they still donated. It's the least you could do to make sure they can see all your matches. Don't you agree? :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so many of the registrants so far are players who dont have swf accs. tons of new blood to feast on!!!! XD also ive been getting a lot of calls/emails from players asking me questions who've not been to tournaments saying theyre coming with like 4 or 5 friends from cali, nc, wherever really lol

dark hart 1. i will punch u

and 2. whats up

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
have you guys heard about that sri lankan roy player whose apparently really ****in good?

itd be pretty sick to see a good roy main do well at a national like this

strawhats

Smash Master
have you guys heard about that sri lankan roy player whose apparently really ****in good?

Let the troll begin.

I honestly hope that there is a smasher named 4Pac who is amazing with roy and is from
Sri Lanka but this smells of otg troll.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
so many of the registrants so far are players who dont have swf accs. tons of new blood to feast on!!!! XD also ive been getting a lot of calls/emails from players asking me questions who've not been to tournaments saying theyre coming with like 4 or 5 friends from cali, nc, wherever really lol

dark hart 1. i will punch u

and 2. whats up
1. XD

2. is there anyway I can help you boost your post count to 10,000 before pound? Maybe you should just start posting in NC threads; i mean look and PP and stingers.

Armada

Smash Lord
GREENTHUMB: i don´t know.

CHAiN-ACE. If that´s ok for plank why not.
But not if thats a lagy tv.
I know some tvs (when people are recording and stuff like that) are lagy and i don´t like that.

Twig

Smash Journeyman

Inferno3044

Smash Master
also, mini sc2 tourney at pound imo LOL or at the hotel...LEZ GOES!!!!
I'd be down for this. I'm not that amazing but I enjoy SC2

Mango's bringing out his Roy for Pound 5?

I remember I tried playing Friendlies with Armada at Pound 4.

They kicked me off the projector because my matches were too boring.
That's cuz all you do is bair and rest

rhan

Smash Hero
Okay I'm just a little curious.

There was a Peach player at Pound 4 I played against with Young Link. If you're reading this or remember: You were wearing a pink hat/jaecket and you were a white guy with blond hair and blue eyes.

I want to know what your tag is cuz I definitely was reminiscing and I never got the name.

rhan

Smash Hero
If the pink hat said super ***** on it...

That was me
Haha I meant to get your name but I got distracted with a few other smashers behind me. I definitely wanna play you again. I've definitely improved. :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
10% AIRTRAN FLIGHT DISCOUNT!!!

I organized a 10% flight discount through Airtran. Go to www.airtran.com to see if there are any tickets that work for you. If so in order to obtain your discount you must call this number:

1-866-68-EVENT (1-866-683-8368)

The number takes you directly to a representative who will help you.

Event Code: DCA021911
Event Name: POUND 5

You may travel from 3 days before to 3 days after the dates of the tournament.

strawhats

Smash Master
umm...i'm thinking about taking a train (amtrak) that leaves (Bridgeport, CT) at 8:30 pm and arrives at 1:25 a.m. in Washington, D.C. Union Station on saturday morning. Can anyone tell me how far the station is from the hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom