• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
So will pools be announced in a couple days then? With the late registrees speckled in there appropriately?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
registration ends in 5 hours...GET ON IT!!!!

my paypal brokez my email. too many registrants >=[

also WTF@everyone messaging me asking for more days, YOUVE HAD 7 MONTHS!!!!!

this community....!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I ask people around my area and of course as usual, I have to bust my *** to get to tournaments alone. I would like to know if anyone can pick me up from the DC bus station for this. I'll of course chip in for gas. I'll be carrying my TV along with my wii Gonna be a pain to get there alone with all this, plus over nite cloths. But if anyone can help me out, I would be greatful.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Sidebets on the number of people to register in the next 5 hours?

5 bucks says 125 new people

edit: lmfao chain ace

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dark.pch i thought u couldnt make it man???

well just so you know the metro goes throughout ALL of dc....u can easily catch the metro anywhere and get right to the venue :)

if you cant figure it out with the metro ill try and get something sorted out for you...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
the crystal city metro is in walking distance of this correct plank?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its about .6-.7 miles....but theres a shuttle that goes from like 5 AM-midnight from metro station to venue for free.....

PS

IF YOU WANTED TO COME BUT PROBABLY COULDNT BECAUSE YOU COULDNT AFFORD A HOTEL ROOM PLEASE PM ME, WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WORK SOMETHING OUT!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
its about .6-.7 miles....but theres a shuttle that goes from like 5 AM-midnight from metro station to venue for free.....

PS

IF YOU WANTED TO COME BUT PROBABLY COULDNT BECAUSE YOU COULDNT AFFORD A HOTEL ROOM PLEASE PM ME, WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WORK SOMETHING OUT!!!!
You serious? that be great.Makes things alot easier for me to get there.I can easily get from NYC to DC on my own. thanks. And I would need help with housing as well. I'll talk to you on aim

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
A half mile is like a 5 minute walk, if people can't handle that and need a shuttle....SMH...lol

Good stuff to you Plank for thinking of everything though

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
A half mile is like a 5 minute walk, if people can't handle that and need a shuttle....SMH...lol

Good stuff to you Plank for thinking of everything though
I would walk it. But it is cold, I am carrying a tv+wii+ bag of cloths. You really expect me to walk that?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
voorcheese, your pics are too good.

way too ****ing good.

i lost at each one.

also, if that Ken pic is photoshopped, ill punch you.

sasook.

Smash Cadet
I would register if I didn't have the following hindering me:

-No way of paying online. I don't have any gift cards/debit cards and there's no way on earth my parents would ever agree to this.

-Still don't know if I can even go to begin with

-Still having housing and transportation issues

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just have to figure out a place to stay before I can reg. Hotels rooms are kinda high, even with 5 people in them for charging a nite. My current situation I cant produce THAT much. Hispanics need to pay that rent. I'll ask around and see if I can figure something out though. If not,then this one I have no choice bit to sit out.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Brawl Livestream Commentary

Hi folks,

Some people have been asking how to get on the commentary or showing interest.

Now to be quite honest, not all of you are qualified to do this. So we'll be looking for the best of the best. If you think you qualify, please PM "KageMurphy", who will be handling who is allowed and who isn't allowed to be on the commentary team this year. There are really 2 types of commentators:

1. Play by Play
2. Color Commentary

Typically Color commentary would be higher level players providing insight on the matchups and players, where the play by play guy is just calling what happens as he sees it. Ideally there should be one of each of these on the commentary at all times. If you think you can do one of those jobs, please ask KageMurphy!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all there!

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
People camping this thread to see the list of registrants: